• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get well soon Julius Randle

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the way Id like to see the season for the Lakers start. Just saying.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't like that fool, Harden...

But, Classy gesture..

Los Angeles Lakers rookie Julius Randle got some unexpected support this morning after breaking his leg in his NBA debut -- when two players from the opposing team visited him in the hospital. Randle broke his right tibia while the Lakers were playing the Houston Rockets in L.A. on Tuesday night -- and was rushed to a hospital where he underwent surgery. But before he went under the knife Wednesday morning -- he was visited by James Harden and Trevor Ariza ... who stopped by to check up on the 19-year-old. We're told Randle was touched by the visit -- and was in good spirits overall.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely sucks for him and the Lakers. His development was really the only significant goal

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't like that fool, Harden...

But, Classy gesture..

Los Angeles Lakers rookie Julius Randle got some unexpected support this morning after breaking his leg in his NBA debut -- when two players from the opposing team visited him in the hospital. Randle broke his right tibia while the Lakers were playing the Houston Rockets in L.A. on Tuesday night -- and was rushed to a hospital where he underwent surgery. But before he went under the knife Wednesday morning -- he was visited by James Harden and Trevor Ariza ... who stopped by to check up on the 19-year-old. We're told Randle was touched by the visit -- and was in good spirits overall.

Very cool of them.:suds: