• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Genius checks in with 2015 predictions...You're welcome

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of homophobes in here I see.

Lamar Houston as an OLB is a joke. This has failure written all over it.

This is going to be a really bad year. But we need to hit rock bottom before making the climb.

RGIII is a bust, guess who said he was going to be a bust on draft day? Oh yeah, the genius strikes again.
Genius's are never recognized in their own time, you should hurry up and pass so we can celebrate you.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII is a bust, guess who said he was going to be a bust on draft day? Oh yeah, the genius strikes again.

Hes been an injury liability, which is as big as anything. However, predicting his style of play wouldnt translate well to the NFL wasnt going out on a limb. But thats what you do, lol. Glad to see you havent lost your touch. How's BS Jr. doing these days?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes been an injury liability, which is as big as anything. However, predicting his style of play wouldnt translate well to the NFL wasnt going out on a limb. But thats what you do, lol. Glad to see you havent lost your touch. How's BS Jr. doing these days?

Oh please. If it was that predictable he wouldn't have been drafted that high. Every team needing a QB would have taken RGIII in the first round. It's only obvious now after the fact. But I knew all along. Just like i know already Winston and Mariotta will be complete failures as well. It'll become "predictable" for everyone else 3 years from now.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. If it was that predictable he wouldn't have been drafted that high. Every team needing a QB would have taken RGIII in the first round. It's only obvious now after the fact. But I knew all along. Just like i know already Winston and Mariotta will be complete failures as well. It'll become "predictable" for everyone else 3 years from now.
You are an idiot....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 was a horrible choice and I believe more then 50% of us knew it. He is a SMALL running QB and that has never once worked out, for anyone. Now Winston and Mariotta would be more of a (calledit) if you turn out right. I think they both will be average NFL QBs. In fact I'm (callingit) now that Mariotta will be good in 3 years. Winston a backup in 3.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 was a horrible choice and I believe more then 50% of us knew it. He is a SMALL running QB and that has never once worked out, for anyone. Now Winston and Mariotta would be more of a (calledit) if you turn out right. I think they both will be average NFL QBs. In fact I'm (callingit) now that Mariotta will be good in 3 years. Winston a backup in 3.
Actually noon he is the same height and weight as Aaron rodgers

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually noon he is the same height and weight as Aaron rodgers
While true, Noon did say, "running" QB. While AR can run, it isn't what he was known for.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While true, Noon did say, "running" QB. While AR can run, it isn't what he was known for.

As opposed to "passing" QB? Duh, if you are a passing QB you will likely succeed. Real geniuses in here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to "passing" QB? Duh, if you are a passing QB you will likely succeed. Real geniuses in here.
A passing QB won't take as many hits, don't need a genius for basic stuff.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you taking what I said out of context? I was pointing out a difference that Leo missed in his retort to Noon... Something Noon had mentioned that Leo missed. What the heck are you talking about with passing QB's and "succeed" ?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a genius that he can't follow conversations online or figure out how to load an avatar.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really need to use discretion when feeding your ego. Its just way too easy to please. LOL.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The genius makes predictions.
2. Idiots disagree.
3. Predictions come true.
4. Idiots claims predictions were obvious.
5. Loop back to #1

It's always obvious after the fact.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.....BsGenius the wealth of his ignorance astounds us

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if he has the balls to ban me. I'll respect him more if he did actually.