• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gene Stallings recites "The Dash" for Clemson

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so powerful, legendary Bama coach recites a wonderful poem for Clemson football as a favor to his old protege Dabo. It's certainly has me even more hyped up for Monday night. Should be a great game between two great programs. However it comes out, we get to keep the national title in the South. I'm also a big fan of our Bama posters, and hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I did

Last edited:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool but I do have one question: Afterwards, did the players grab him by the junk?

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool but I do have one question: Afterwards, did the players grab him by the junk?
So many butthurt posters over their teams getting more action that they are. If it makes you feel better, Clemson's an equal opportunity offender. They made sure all the Buckeyes felt equally sexually violated last week.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many butthurt posters over their teams getting more action that they are. If it makes you feel better, Clemson's an equal opportunity offender. They made sure all the Buckeyes felt equally sexually violated last week.

Butthurt could be the proper term, I suppose

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gene Stallings is one of the greatest men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He could cheer for Dabo on the Clemson sideline and that would be a-ok with me. Not that he would, just sayin' he could.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gene Stallings is one of the greatest men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He could cheer for Dabo on the Clemson sideline and that would be a-ok with me. Not that he would, just sayin' he could.

I doubt he would either. He's a Tide fan born and bred, he's also just very attached to Dabo. But I agree, truly a great man and a class act who sticks to his principles, which is pretty rare for head coaches nowadays.