• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Buffalo - Dec 9, 4:00 PM

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, DW didn't just let him walk after last season.

Problem is - he is a talented forward. We cannot just let him waltz out and get nothing for him... that would be very, very stupid.

We have to suck it up for right now.. at some point of his choosing, he will start to heat up and everyone will start thinking he's great - then you trade his butt to nowhereville (with Wallin so someone can carry his bags) for some talent we need.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, very good hard shot by murray, but no way that doesnt go in without pavs cutting across the front. Solid pass from mitchell but really great hustle from pavs to get the screen. He gets the phantom assist on that one...

Not everyone waits for the 22M line to do something that doesnt hurt the team...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau might be injured as well, he has a history of not disclosing it when he is injured

If he is injured then he needs to sit because he's worthless out there as is. I'm a big fan of Marleau and I don't want to see him traded, but he's been terrible for a decent sized stretch now.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Honestly, has anyone here seen someone fall more to the ice than Mitchell? It is ridiculous every shift hes on the ice. Who cares if ur a fast skater if u cant stay on ur feet.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hard work by pavs there on that goal. He had a terrible dump in but then had a nice check to separate the buf player from the puck. Then busted his arse to screen Miller on Murrays shot. Funny thing was I was gonna be mad that Murray didn't pass that puck cross seam back to Mitcvhell lol.....then he scores. Marleau is just fucking awful.

Lol at Jamie saying Joe is becoming a 3 zone player.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Marleau might be injured as well, he has a history of not disclosing it when he is injured

then he needs to sit in the press box and heal. he isnt helping anyone being the 2nd worst forward in the league in terms of +/- and completely killing whatever line is unfortunate to play with him.

that halfarsed turnover stands as the current GWG and it's simply inexcusable injury or otherwise.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always have liked Pav, mainly because I like the "fight in the dog". I never get the sense that he's disappearing out there. He may be getting out played but you always see him back checking and and getting sticks in passing lanes...

not to mention making the smart plays in the O-zone so his line has an opportunity to score.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is - he is a talented forward. We cannot just let him waltz out and get nothing for him... that would be very, very stupid.

We have to suck it up for right now.. at some point of his choosing, he will start to heat up and everyone will start thinking he's great - then you trade his butt to nowhereville (with Wallin so someone can carry his bags) for some talent we need.

Yeah, I see your point. The thought was that maybe it would have been better for DW to invest the money elsewhere then, but of course it would be better to seek a trade for him when his stock is up rather than at this point in time.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Patty just SSSSSUUUUUCCCCKKKSSSSSS.

Absolutely NO hustle. I wish someone on Buf would just deck him to the ice so we could get him off the ice.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 minutes left, down by a goal and the Thornton line gets completely outworked by the Grier line.

Leave those guys on the bench Todd. Seriously.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Players slump it happens. I'd like it if he picked it up. But it is what it is, im more concerned with all the minutes that Boyle is logging because it is clearly wearing him down

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what's the downside of giving patty one game to think about it?

With the ENG there, he's now -16 on the year, with 2 points and -11 in the last 8 games. He is killing the team singlehandedly. This L is 100% on patty.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I say it nite and nite out but the officiating in this league is a joke. There were three obvious penalties on Buffalo in the last three minutes. Oh well I put the loss on Captain Blinky, just a pathetic performance by him. I would scratch him from the next game or something. His play is flat out unexceptable.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap.

Interesting move by the coach to put Patty in as the 6th man. I cannot believe he was doing that because he felt that gave the team the best chance to win but rather as an opportunity for him to clean up his mess for the GWG.

Well - this blew donkey butt. Pathetic effort by 1/2 the team here... Patty should do laps until he barfs blood.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top line should be fined 1/82 of their salary. Second game of a back to back or not, there is no excuse for the piss poor effort that they gave tonight. Even a mediocre game out of them and the Sharks probably take this game to OT at the very least. They were horrible is every facet of the game.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Slumping is one thing, but lack of effort is unexceptable. This team cant win a cup with softies like Marleau. At least I saw some fight out Joe in the 3rd.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players slump it happens. I'd like it if he picked it up. But it is what it is, im more concerned with all the minutes that Boyle is logging because it is clearly wearing him down

Excellent point.

Its very clear to me that Heater is > Marleau, at a minimum more consistent... and that 7mill would go a long way towards getting some better defensive talent. The young D guys don't look too bad but there are WAY too many of them... and Boyle is the kind of guy to do more than he should - and thats dangerous.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, has anyone here seen someone fall more to the ice than Mitchell? It is ridiculous every shift hes on the ice. Who cares if ur a fast skater if u cant stay on ur feet.

Jody Shelley comes to mind. You could make a good argument for Pavelski.

Oh well, it's tough to win the last game of a road trip when you have three pile of sit lines and another lump on one of Couture's wings.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what's the downside of giving patty one game to think about it?

With the ENG there, he's now -16 on the year, with 2 points and -11 in the last 8 games. He is killing the team singlehandedly. This L is 100% on patty.

No, not even close. This loss goes to eveyone not named Couture, Clowe, or Niemi. Pavelski was a huge pile tonight. Thornton was nothing short of crap tonight. I think I heard Heatley's name called once all night. McGinn...LOL. The entire defense looked bad. Marleau was bad that's for sure but he wasn't even the worst on his line.