• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 8/2/12 Metropolitans@Zeets - The Return of the Sanchez

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did i mention I hate Zito?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Young showing Crawford no respect, pitching him over the heart of the plate with Zito on deck and Belt at 3B.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young showing Crawford no respect, pitching him over the heart of the plate with Zito on deck and Belt at 3B.

And craw showing he deserves that level of respect.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the hell of it:

Would you trade Posey for Wright?

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This f'n series has had me run through almost all of the possible emotional states that I can deal with. The 1st game had me close to throwing things. We hand a 4-2 lead to the pen late in the game and then give that away, tie it up and then lose it. The 2nd game was great. Timmy gave me a ray of hope. The 3rd game was frustration. Cain kept it close for 5 innings. A lot of pitches but kept it close. The pen did their job. We manage 3 damn hits and lose. I look to the 4th game as the break even game. Immediately Zito takes that all away. It looks like a very disappointing day indeed. The only thing I have left to hang on to is ..... we could lose another 4 in a row and still be no worse off than 3.5 behind. Still in the hunt no matter what happens! But this does suck!!!!!!!

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just for the hell of it:

Would you trade Posey for Wright?

In a word: no.

To further expand on that thought: David Wright is almost 5 years older than Buster Posey. Sure he has a bit more power, but not enough to justify the age gap. Wright will start to decline as Buster keeps going.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This f'n series has had me run through almost all of the possible emotional states that I can deal with. The 1st game had me close to throwing things. We hand a 4-2 lead to the pen late in the game and then give that away, tie it up and then lose it. The 2nd game was great. Timmy gave me a ray of hope. The 3rd game was frustration. Cain kept it close for 5 innings. A lot of pitches but kept it close. The pen did their job. We manage 3 damn hits and lose. I look to the 4th game as the break even game. Immediately Zito takes that all away. It looks like a very disappointing day indeed. The only thing I have left to hang on to is ..... we could lose another 4 in a row and still be no worse off than 3.5 behind. Still in the hunt no matter what happens! But this does suck!!!!!!!

This whole homestand has sucked balls.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way this team is losing certainly does not provide much confidence going forward. Anemic offense, key errors, shitty bullpen, some crappy starting pitching...

Of course, they win a couple of games in a row, and all of a sudden everything changes. But yes, this sucks big time. No fun at all. Very hard to stay positive.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do us a favor Pagan and go punch something.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe I am still watching this shit