• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 7/31 Giants vs Mets

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy the Stopper: Rises

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuck it's been a while!

Giants Win!

zCVKY.gif

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Timmy!!! He stopped the losing streak.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Exactly what I was thinking. Like he was playing pepper.

I think they'd be doing him a favor if they sent him down. He just doesn't look right at all.

In hindsight they promoted him too fast last year. But with the damage done, I'd keep him up and just play him every day now. Except for those days when Buster needs a half-day off.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and 6-1 snakes top 9

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez Thursday.

Sweet.

That is good more Posey at 1B less Belt. Sending Belt down Could be good for him, but with Huff done, who are you gonna put at first everyday? Posey is going to catch at least half the time, Sanchez has never played 1st, I doubt they're gonna give he job to Pill... So who's left? What am I missing?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is good more Posey at 1B less Belt. Sending Belt down Could be good for him, but with Huff done, who are you gonna put at first everyday? Posey is going to catch at least half the time, Sanchez has never played 1st, I doubt they're gonna give he job to Pill... So who's left? What am I missing?

With Scutaro not embarrassing himself at 3B, I'd guess Bochy will have the option to play Panda at 1B, when he gets back. Let's not get too down on Belt, yes he has looked terrible a lot of time, but he's still having a much better year than Scutaro.

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With Scutaro not embarrassing himself at 3B, I'd guess Bochy will have the option to play Panda at 1B, when he gets back. Let's not get too down on Belt, yes he has looked terrible a lot of time, but he's still having a much better year than Scutaro.

Belt is the least of my worries now, the Pen is what scares the shit out of me. More specifically, Casilla... Romo should be fine, Affedlt has been dirty, Lopez is doing better, but after them it's kind of sketchy. I don't trust Kontos, and Casilla really needs to nut up and produce like he was.

The only reserve I see maybe getting a call up is Bochy, Hembree has been shut down indefinitely. Surkamp is out with Tommy John, and the only decent pitcher in AAA is Petit. I guess they could call Kickham and Heston up and let them work out of the BP, but that doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

The waiver wire is a bigger crap shoot cause you can bet the Dredgers and worms will block anything decent from making it's way down the pipe line IF we're in first.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One pitch one out. I like that. 27 pitch game

I've always considered THAT to be like the SuperPerfect game. Or would it be 81 strikes thrown, 27 Ks? Repped.

Great slumpbusting game. Timmy at home...I'm back to having faith in him (the road, not so much). We are going to be good when full strength. Really excited.

Off on vaca for a week, brings us a 5-1 record while I'm out!

:lock1:

:badmin:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget your Hairston voodoo token.

Done n done.

The Affeldt K was when the black magic really took.

Great win. Honored the SFPD. Timmy had his moments again but rose to the the occasion. Affeldt was most impressive. His hook had tremendous bite tonight.

Conclusions: still need to fix the offense but adding Scutaro, Pablo, and Pence will be a big boost over some of the bench guys that are forced to play