• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 7-10-13 Mets at How Are the Niners Doing?

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just saw that Gaudin was arrested in January for groping some woman in a Las Vegas hospital? Is this old news?

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Zack Wheeler is pitching a 1-hitter against us, and just doubles home another run.

I keep waiting to hit bottom, but there are subterranean levels below the subterranean levels we have already experienced.

Remember those good feelings from the 2010 and 2012? I vaguely recall them at the moment.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just saw that Gaudin was arrested in January for groping some woman in a Las Vegas hospital? Is this old news?

No. It is new news of an old story. How it was kept under wraps for so long is quite impressive. However, do the Giants really need another problem right now?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Wheeler can hit! But again, not saying much when Kickham is the pitcher...
Man we've fallen a long way from October...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Zack Wheeler is pitching a 1-hitter against us, and just doubles home another run.

I keep waiting to hit bottom, but there are subterranean levels below the subterranean levels we have already experienced.

Remember those good feelings from the 2010 and 2012? I vaguely recall them at the moment.

As I have told all of my Giant fan friends over the last month or so "You will just have to deal with winning it all every OTHER year".

To a man, hey were all o.k with that arrangement........

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It is new news of an old story. How it was kept under wraps for so long is quite impressive. However, do the Giants really need another problem right now?

BigD, it doesn't matter anymore, 2013 is over for them. Heck, let's see Panda get arrested for going into a rage when some all you can eat buffet kicks him out...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Kick enjoys these last fleeting moments of his 2013 stay in the bigs. Might as well keep him out there until the game is over. We weren't going to win at 3-0. We certainly aren't going to win at 5-0, oops, 6-0, oops, 7-0.

This team needs a major overhaul. Or play the kids for next year.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turn the page, Stokes, I don't even get mad anymore, once you know it's over why get mad?
We still got the rings, we'll be good next year, enjoy the fun...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigD, it doesn't matter anymore, 2013 is over for them. Heck, let's see Panda get arrested for going into a rage when some all you can eat buffet kicks him out...

Well, not being "that kind of Dodger fan", I feel bad for them. I want games won and lost on the field, and not in a Doctors office, or a jail cell, or whatever. That, and my Giant fan friends tend to mope around alot when they lose....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Kick enjoys these last fleeting moments of his 2013 stay in the bigs. Might as well keep him out there until the game is over. We weren't going to win at 3-0. We certainly aren't going to win at 5-0, oops, 6-0, oops, 7-0.

This team needs a major overhaul. Or play the kids for next year.

It needs a minor overhaul, and also they should start playing kids and bench Fatso and Scoots and Cain for a while.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not? Bring it on. Every day, wake up thinking, "It couldn't get any worse, could it?" And alas, the new day shows new depths of putridness.

At least when the Dogs were struggling mightily with there bazillion dollar payroll in April and May, there was always hope that the injured players would heal and come back, and with Puig waiting in the wings.

The sad thing is, the Giants right now are looking for help in Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. And it is bare. Bare. Bare.

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy Wheeler is really sticking it to us today, but then again my grandma could these days.

The hitting is SO bad that this is not just a confluence of statistical quirks, IMO.

What I'm saying is that I'm guessing there is something not good going on behind the scenes that nobody is talking about.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not being "that kind of Dodger fan", I feel bad for them. I want games won and lost on the field, and not in a Doctors office, or a jail cell, or whatever. That, and my Giant fan friends tend to mope around alot when they lose....

My kind of Dodger fan. As much as I enjoy watching the Dodgers struggle the last few years, I felt like the McCourts were the absolute worst thing for them. It was like LeBron dunking on a middle schooler.

I am glad to see the Dodgers healthy with a good ownership group. I still hate to see them win, though. :D

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Bring it on. Every day, wake up thinking, "It couldn't get any worse, could it?" And alas, the new day shows new depths of putridness.

At least when the Dogs were struggling mightily with there bazillion dollar payroll in April and May, there was always hope that the injured players would heal and come back, and with Puig waiting in the wings.

The sad thing is, the Giants right now are looking for help in Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. And it is bare. Bare. Bare.

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Just got done talking to my most knowlegdeable Ginat fan friend, and he shares this hope. With the Cain issue aside, the Ginats need bats. And, to that end, they are supposedly looking at Alex Rios as a possible OF add at the break. As he is one of the better bats likely to be moved then, this could be a sign of hope.

Now, that said, if Cain is going to miss a good chunk of change, they could very quickly move into "seller" mode, and just punt this year.

Again, winning it all every other year is still not all that bad.