• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 1st Place @ 3rd Place 8/7/12

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhhhhhhh! Not until the game is over, hey. :nono:

Can't a brother root for the Rockies? Kinda feel sorry for em after that whooping we laid on em... wonder who they're playing anyway?

Oh wait that's right they're playing the uh... it's on the tip of my tongue... :think: hmmm... Is it the uh, D... Mmm D mmm... D... Aw I hate when you just cant remember stuff. :boink:

... Oh hey that's right THE FOOKIN DODGERS LOST!! FOOK those guys WOOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't a brother root for the Rockies? Kinda feel sorry for em after that whooping we laid on em... wonder who they're playing anyway?

Oh wait that's right they're playing the uh... it's on the tip of my tongue... :think: hmmm... Is it the uh, D... Mmm D mmm... D... Aw I hate when you just cant remember stuff. :boink:

... Oh hey that's right THE FOOKIN DODGERS LOST!! FOOK those guys WOOT!

Just making sure, I almost jinxed them last night by mentioning the score early in the game. Counting chickens before they are hatched, and all that.

As to tonight's game, all I can say is :whoo:

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just making sure, I almost jinxed them last night by mentioning the score early in the game. Counting chickens before they are hatched, and all that.

Hah! I was just rooting for the Rockies is all! Didn't even know who they were playing honest :lie:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow

Simply unbelievable. Well that about seals it because it would be impossible for that horrible team to sweep the dogs.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

Simply unbelievable. Well that about seals it because it would be impossible for that horrible team to sweep the dogs.

...eh, it was good enough for two wins