• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Games you will be watching this Sunday

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some fans of teams have byes this week like myself so i was just wondering what others were interested in watching,,aside from some div rivals i am going to be watching the Green Bay and Chicago game they always play each other hard most of the time.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise. Gonna be watching the Packers/Bears here as well

HallofFame

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers and Bears should be a dandy to watch, nothing quite like divisional rivals spoiling for a piece of one another.

Was thinking about catching the Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers, but don't want to risk Riley "I'll fight every ****** in here" Cooper forgetting to put his uniform on as oppose to his white hood and sheet.

The NFL has enough major issues already plaguing the league.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Boys/Saints game. Down in Dallas for work (first time going to Texas!) and figured what a great way to spend my first night in Dallas by going to that amazing stadium and watching some future HOFers (least Brees and prob. Graham/Bryant/Byrd/Witten at the rate they're going).

So yah, long story short def. watching that lol. Probably not much else since I'll be in the air during the early game kick offs. Might catch some mid afternoon games before I head out to tailgate at AT&T.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching the Lions V Jets game and will still watch it even if Mike "I would fight dogs for money, served my time but some people hold onto the past for too long" Vick ends up playing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since my saints doesn't play until primetime, I will be watching Jets/lions & 49ers/eagles along with the red zone channel

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles/Niners game for sure. Packers/Bears game as well. Jets game probably.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean Mike "I served some time for tax issues related to running an illegal gambling ring, but never served a day for hooking dogs up to battery cables and tossing them into pools with metal sides so they couldn't get out and laughed as they thrashed and died", that guy? He sucks anyway

But it's Packers/Bears for me and that's probably it

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears v GB

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working. I'll be listening to whatever is on the radio.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no games here on Sunday (timezone difference)

I'll watch the Sunday Night game at work on Monday morning. Then I'll watch "Game Rewind" when I get home from work. Probably watch Oakland beat Miami or Philadelphia beat the 49ers.....

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Boys/Saints game. Down in Dallas for work (first time going to Texas!) and figured what a great way to spend my first night in Dallas by going to that amazing stadium and watching some future HOFers (least Brees and prob. Graham/Bryant/Byrd/Witten at the rate they're going).

So yah, long story short def. watching that lol. Probably not much else since I'll be in the air during the early game kick offs. Might catch some mid afternoon games before I head out to tailgate at AT&T.

Bc it's one of my biggest pet peeves I'll ask. Do you wear any Seahawk gear to games not involving the Seahawks? I can't stand that, especially jerseys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc it's one of my biggest pet peeves I'll ask. Do you wear any Seahawk gear to games not involving the Seahawks? I can't stand that, especially jerseys.

So hate seeing jerseys that have no rooting interest in the game played. So if you see a Steeler jersey in a game between the 49ers and say the Rams, that bothers you?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually agree with you on this. People wearing NFL stuff at college games ( or vice versa) doesn't bug me as long as they're not covered in gear head to toe. However I've been to multiple college games in which there is some tard fully decked out in the gear of a team that is not playing in that stadium. Often times that team is actually playing on TV while this idiot is at this other game. Makes me laugh because they're obviously just looking for attention.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never taken notice of that myself. Did notice a guy who must have season tickets wearing Brian Bosworth jersey( we hung out at the same bar pre game). Also notice that the females almost always wear a QB jersey.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never taken notice of that myself. Did notice a guy who must have season tickets wearing Brian Bosworth jersey( we hung out at the same bar pre game). Also notice that the females almost always wear a QB jersey.

That's just funny though. I just got a new Earl Thomas jersey last year but if I go to a Seahawks game anytime in the near future I'd strongly consider finding a John Friesz jersey or something to wear. I've got an old Chris Warren lying around, but I just don't think it'd have the same effect.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had one time at a broncos Chiefs game in arrowhead I was wearing my Elway jersey and started having a big group of Chief fans start following me telling me in not so nice words of how they were going to pummel me outside of the stadium. After a few minutes a guy walked by in a Raiders uniform going the opposite direction. The Chief fans all turned to chase him. Only time I have been excited to see a Raider fan in my life!