• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread -- Nebraska vs. Southern Miss

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @Red_Alert for seeing those posts. God damn was last night hilarious.

Front. Runner.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @Red_Alert for seeing those posts. God damn was last night hilarious.

Front. Runner.

Front to back, those threads make for good little short stories.

Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Epic Fail, they've got it all.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front to back, those threads make for good little short stories.

Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Epic Fail, they've got it all.

That's what doesn't get appreciated anymore.

I look at them like a TWOS comic. Others take it personal.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What fucking pisses me off is that TA got hit late out of bounds non of his teammates did anything. They didn't help him up or go and break a motherfuckers jaw. Pussy if you ask me.

Maybe they didn't want to end up fighting and getting suspended for the next game?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys make some good points about the secondary. As hard as it is, I'll just have to have more patience because this is going to be a rough season. I'm hopeful next season we'll see some improvement in certain areas.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I truly mean that.

The run D has been spectacular. As the year goes on the pass D will get better.

We will see teams that can run better. I can't wait to see how good our run defense really is.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't disagree that it's a growth thing, just saying, we need to get it fixed and fast, Lunt isn't a bad QB, it could be a long game at Illinois if they don't start playing better.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, for all you not on Twitter:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll 2nd that. seriously, DL needs to get him out of the pocket more with way more run/pass options in league play. especially in the redzone, i think that would help a lot, stop trying trick plays in the redzone and just let Tommy roll out. for how shaky our offensive line as been, i really don't understand why that isn't done more. Although i do think the OL was better this past Saturday.

RB, pretty obvious Newby and Cross aren't the answer, newby was better in the 2nd half after he stopped trying to stretch everything out and find a huge hole, but it was still pretty poor. someone really needs to step up and take over there. I was watching some NFL this weekend and it's just amazing how fast the RBs look and how quickly they make a decision, switch directions and go. we need a guy like that because there are holes there, just need someone to run through them quick. Newby too often looking to avoid contact out there.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feellike Newby will come into his own and be a good back. Ameer had amazing vision and was able to cut back I see some of that in Neeby but he just isnt there yet. He doesn't find the right hole to go through if he can get that down he will be a very dangerous back
everything hinges on the O lines ability to create holes and blocks downfield until Neby is ablo carry this team on his shoulders

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I went back and looked at a couple of his high school videos and he has two routes he runs in all his tape. One is a called draw. Nothing to look for just need to run up the middle, and the other is he goes east/west to get outside and races down the sideline.
He never looked for holes, he never cuts back inside once he is on the sideline. He just has one mindset, get outside and race. This is what he's doing now. He may never be able to see the holes.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's the best of whaaaaaaaat cuz we have a lot of good backs.

Also the don't judge Riley on what he is doing with Bos recruits well fuck that. If that is the case then we really are fucked because Bo classes are way better then mikes wa at Oregon state.

Our defense is not shutting people down so why can't we run up the score? I mean these are great offensive coaches right. It just seams to me that we didn't gain any ground when we hired this staff. We hired Maryland's secondary coach what has he proved? What has he shown that makeshim

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qualified to to take us to the next level. Is so damn frustrating

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I went back and looked at a couple of his high school videos and he has two routes he runs in all his tape. One is a called draw. Nothing to look for just need to run up the middle, and the other is he goes east/west to get outside and races down the sideline.
He never looked for holes, he never cuts back inside once he is on the sideline. He just has one mindset, get outside and race. This is what he's doing now. He may never be able to see the holes.
DB made almost this exact comment on the radio today. He's never had to have vision before.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB made almost this exact comment on the radio today. He's never had to have vision before.
I only looked at a couple and it might of been who they were playing but I didn't see him find any holes. Didn't look for any, just get outside and run.