• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I approve of Trey Trash and Brady\

Stupid for him to mention Rodgers

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I approve of Trey Trash and Brady\

Stupid for him to mention Rodgers

Rodgers is going to Vegas to reunite with his Lost loverboy.

Tommy is Weird because you don't know where his head at it. Like Johnny tightlips

Trey is on a new team next year................

And remember Bobby. It's a 6 month injury. Should be good for the start of Training camp

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals have a good D

Yes, compared to other AFC defenses. The old AFL teams never figured out what a defense is with the exception of the Jets on a few occasions. The Steelers and Ravens are old NFL franchises. The Eagles have a legit defense. The Chiefs don't.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re good. Our squad actually invests in scouting and developing competent OL. The Eagles don’t have to run out mongoloids and pretend that they’re NFL caliber offensive lineman. Also, if the Chiefs beat the Eagles, we’ll congratulate them and likely be critical of the play of our team. Blaming the refs for the fact that you couldn’t protect your passer or run the ball is the stuff of Huckelfuck losers from Ohio.

Imagine feeling yourself after playing a dogshit excuse of a schedule lol! Then facing the Giants and the concessions stand worker the Niners had at QB + referee ball.

Idk why Eagle fans can't just stay being happy they fluked into a Super Bowl instead of being unhinged, insecure, and just flat-out weird lol.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Niners could win with anyone at QB? Weird.
It was 7-7 with their 4th string QB. Purdy came in with a torn elbow and obviously couldn’t throw the ball. Don’t be one of those clowns that say “well they scored against the greatest defense in the league“: turnovers inside the 20, a quarterback that couldn’t throw the ball,etc…. It was a train wreck for the Niners. They had no chance.

You sound like RTK. You’re smarter than that funbags. You know what I meant?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine feeling yourself after playing a dogshit excuse of a schedule lol! Then facing the Giants and the concessions stand worker the Niners had at QB + referee ball.

Idk why Eagle fans can't just stay being happy they fluked into a Super Bowl instead of being unhinged, insecure, and just flat-out weird lol.
The Bungles weren’t knocked out of the first round because a back up QB made a bone head play on a QB sneak and fumbled creating a 14 point swing. The Eagles have the best record vs winning teams in the Super Bowl era at 9-1. You can mock their schedule all you like but you look foolish and bitter. February 12th. I hope you enjoy gathering with friends and families to watch my team compete in the Super Bowl.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 7-7 with their 4th string QB. Purdy came in with a torn elbow and obviously couldn’t throw the ball. Don’t be one of those clowns that say “well they scored against the greatest defense in the league“: turnovers inside the 20, a quarterback that couldn’t throw the ball,etc…. It was a train wreck for the Niners. They had no chance.

You sound like RTK. You’re smarter than that funbags. You know what I meant?
I look forward to the carousel ride you’ve taken us on all season. The Eagles are over rated and wait until they… and then it doesn’t happen and you go back to the drawing board. Just do me a favor and pick the Chiefs. It’s good mojo.