• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to the carousel ride you’ve taken us on all season. The Eagles are over rated and wait until they… and then it doesn’t happen and you go back to the drawing board. Just do me a favor and pick the Chiefs. It’s good mojo.
I have no problem admitting I was wrong about the Eagles. I didn’t think they were going to be as good as they turned out to be. That doesn’t take away from the fact that they have been on easy street for their playoff run.

Most of the nonsense I spew is thrown at RTK for obvious reasons. Btw, I already picked the Eagles because I think Andy Reid is going to call a play that gets Mahomes elbow torn up.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the AFCCG starts: Want to give some of the longtime SportsHoopla Bengals fans a shoutout @CrashDavisSports @Cincyfan78 @cincygrad for being classy, cool and chill dudes over the years on the Hoop. Should be a close game. I am sure I missed more than a few, but the longtimers know who they are on the Hoop. Lot of respect for y'all over the years.
Well, I am finally logging on to the hoop as because yesterday I had a little self induced sickness. Congrats on the win. You guys earned it.

I know a lot of people are pointing to the penalties, and weird shit that happen in the 4th quarter. However, it didn't come down to that. The weird extra down the Chiefs got and then a whole new set of downs because of Apple, Chiefs had to punt anyways. The intentional grounding on Burrow to set up 3rd and 16 when Perine was in the area, Burrow still threw for a first down on the next play. I don't believe any of the weird ass shit that happened affected the outcome of the game in any way. The one play that did was the roughing the passer out of bounds which I completely agreed with. It was unfortunate, and I feel bad for Ossai because you are chasing a guy trying to save the season and you are a little aggressive and not paying attention like you should and you commit that penalty. That was that once Butker came on the field. I just feel bad for Ossai because he is a good kid and there is no one in the world that feels worse about this loss than him. I hope people in the media are a little more kind to him. It wouldn't have come down to that anyways, if our offensive line was able to stop that natural disaster named Chris Jones. If the Bengals drive for a FG opportunity, none of that sequence would have occurred, so I do not blame Ossai, I blame the oline yet again.

Congrats, the better team won Sunday and I wish you and your MVP QB luck the rest of the way.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine feeling yourself after playing a dogshit excuse of a schedule lol! Then facing the Giants and the concessions stand worker the Niners had at QB + referee ball.

Idk why Eagle fans can't just stay being happy they fluked into a Super Bowl instead of being unhinged, insecure, and just flat-out weird lol.
We knew we'd be in the Super Bowl since October.

Have fun watching us.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have the best record vs winning teams in the Super Bowl era at 9-1.
That probably makes us the best team in all of football history. Who knew?

We'll need to get to 10-1 to enshrine ourselves as "best team of all time."

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem admitting I was wrong about the Eagles. I didn’t think they were going to be as good as they turned out to be. That doesn’t take away from the fact that they have been on easy street for their playoff run.

Most of the nonsense I spew is thrown at RTK for obvious reasons. Btw, I already picked the Eagles because I think Andy Reid is going to call a play that gets Mahomes elbow torn up.
Wrong as fuck, sir. You were wrong as fuck.

Try to get your ideas from your own observations instead of just contradicting everything genius Eagles fans say. Makes you look weak and pathetic.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That probably makes us the best team in all of football history. Who knew?

We'll need to get to 10-1 to enshrine ourselves as "best team of all time."
Yep. There’s a Packers team from the 60s and the 2007 Patriots with the same record. With a win in the Super Bowl, the Eagles are alone at 10-1. Lose the game and they’re behind the other two for winning percentage.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. There’s a Packers team from the 60s and the 2007 Patriots with the same record. With a win in the Super Bowl, the Eagles are alone at 10-1. Lose the game and they’re behind the other two for winning percentage.
its the 72 dolphins and not even close they were 1st in pts and 1st in pts allowed:suds:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the 72 dolphins and not even close they were 1st in pts and 1st in pts allowed:suds:
No, they didn’t make the metric. It may have been because of a limited number of teams being over .500 on their schedule.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong as fuck, sir. You were wrong as fuck.

Try to get your ideas from your own observations instead of just contradicting everything genius Eagles fans say. Makes you look weak and pathetic.
Too funny. A bunch of Nostradamus’s you eagle fans are. I guess if you predict the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl every year, you’ll hit every once in a while.

it’s too tempting not to contradict people like you because of the bullshit that flies out of your mouth 90% of the time.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team got emasculated. You just look sad complaining about refs when you got punked.
Dude it was because of one play. Don’t act like every Ticky tack call didn’t benefit Philly lol

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am finally logging on to the hoop as because yesterday I had a little self induced sickness. Congrats on the win. You guys earned it.

I know a lot of people are pointing to the penalties, and weird shit that happen in the 4th quarter. However, it didn't come down to that. The weird extra down the Chiefs got and then a whole new set of downs because of Apple, Chiefs had to punt anyways. The intentional grounding on Burrow to set up 3rd and 16 when Perine was in the area, Burrow still threw for a first down on the next play. I don't believe any of the weird ass shit that happened affected the outcome of the game in any way. The one play that did was the roughing the passer out of bounds which I completely agreed with. It was unfortunate, and I feel bad for Ossai because you are chasing a guy trying to save the season and you are a little aggressive and not paying attention like you should and you commit that penalty. That was that once Butker came on the field. I just feel bad for Ossai because he is a good kid and there is no one in the world that feels worse about this loss than him. I hope people in the media are a little more kind to him. It wouldn't have come down to that anyways, if our offensive line was able to stop that natural disaster named Chris Jones. If the Bengals drive for a FG opportunity, none of that sequence would have occurred, so I do not blame Ossai, I blame the oline yet again.

Congrats, the better team won Sunday and I wish you and your MVP QB luck the rest of the way.
Generally speaking, the my main takeaway is that the Bengals lost because of their oline and Ossai just happened to be the final straw that broke in a tight game. Ossai played well all game so its really hard to say he lost the game. Had a few calls gone the Bengals way then maybe they do win but just in terms of what actually set the Bengals back the most it was the oline and by a very large margin.

The Chiefs also had unlikely players making plays. MVS wasnt reliable as a receiver for most of the year. Skyy Moore was so bad that they had to bring in Toney. Joshua Williams' technique at CB was so bad throughout the season that its shocking he didnt get exposed.

So for Cinci it was a combination of unhealthy, unlucky, and unlikely. And on one play undisciplined. Although part of it is also because you guys have been public enemy #1 for the Chiefs since last year. The Bengals likely factored in how the Chiefs rebuilt. Losing 3 in a row in less than a year certainly left an impression.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to the carousel ride you’ve taken us on all season. The Eagles are over rated and wait until they… and then it doesn’t happen and you go back to the drawing board. Just do me a favor and pick the Chiefs. It’s good mojo.
You got a 50% Niners team basically the other day lol, it wasn’t even gonna be a game. Healthy Niners and that game is way different, only a fucking retard would think otherwise.