• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 8 - Boston College @ Virginia Tech

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about Barquell Rivers?

Forget where I read it but Foster said that Rivers couldn't go a whole game yet, probably not at all this season.

So one of Tyler/Williams is going to get a chance.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id like to see chase williams if rivers cant go a full game. this is a chance for someone to make a name for themselves.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barquelle played in the game and made some plays. He may be sharing time but I do see him playing for us

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Barquelle played in the game and made some plays. He may be sharing time but I do see him playing for us

i just watched the second half of the game and focused on rivers. IMO he played pretty solid. He did get pulled out of position on a "scramble play" that resulted in a catch and also got bull dozed on another but he had quite a few tackles and forced a bad pass that edwards got the pick on. FWIW i think we will be alright at mike especially if tyler can play well enough to give rivers a blow from time to time, whip on the other hand im not so sure about.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors starting to swirl that BT is done for the year!

Maybe..Maybe not. We should certainly know more today or tomorrow

More nicks and bruises for the Hokies - Roanoke.com

"They don't think it's too bad because I can walk on it and put pressure on it," Taylor told Beamer's website Saturday night, although he said it's painful when he pushes off.

Despite rumors about the severity of the injury Sunday, Virginia Tech had no official comment on Taylor's status. More information should be available in today's league-mandated injury report.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are the sources for the BT "done for the season" rumors? The only concrete info I've seen are that Bruce doesn't think it's that bad because he can walk on it, while Bud insinuated that he'll be out for a while.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AndyBitterVT Andy Bitter
Confirmed -- DC Bud Foster on Beamer's website: "We've lost Bruce Taylor for the rest of the year." Lisfranc injury. #Hokies

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bad injury and it's struck to 2 defensive starters this year. I'm just hoping they can work their way back and be ready for next season. I'm worried, though. Lorenzo Williams wasn't able to make his way back from this injury last August. I doubt either JGW or Bruce will be ready by the spring, but hopefully if recovery goes well we will see them in summer workouts.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3