• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 5: Los Angeles Kings @ Anaheim Ducks, 5/12 7:00 PM, NBCSN

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good third period, build on it. Bring it in game 6 and anything goes. Sweep the leg, cobra Kai

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of getting annoyed with Doughty too

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Anaheim fans can get back to work on widening the 5.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

He has brought that same spin move from the Olympics 4 years past. The Ducks have seemed to figure out Quick..need to figure out Gibson fast.

I say Kings in 7 still.....

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but he's always busting his tail off. Imagine if a Brown would try yo find that gear? We'd be a different team.

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no complaints about Doughty. At times it seems as he's the only defenseman out there

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter has busted a Houdini in this series & our so called captain has been garbage, this entire season & playoffs (Useless). :L

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game this series the Kings have lost, there has been a small window of completely out of character breakdowns and Anaheim has taken full advantage of it.

They thoroughly outplayed LA tonight and their speed is devastating, the Kings are too afraid to stand them up at the blue line and just letting them waltz right on in. Don't even get me started on the defense in front of Quick, it's been almost non-existent. Richards, Brown, Carter have been completely MIA.

This was one of the worst games I have seen Martinez play, and Muzzin has been shit since Game 7 of the SJ series. The passing from everyone has been off, going into sticks, skates, etc. and then on the dump ins there is almost zero puck support. The Ducks have made adjustments to the Kings, so credit to them, but the Kings also have not done themselves any favors by playing shitty hockey.

Season is on the line Wednesday, the Kings absolutely need to bring their A game. I think getting one of Regehr or Mitchell back would be huge but the series is almost over (either way) and that makes me think it's pretty serious and those guys are done for the season.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Every game this series the Kings have lost, there has been a small window of completely out of character breakdowns and Anaheim has taken full advantage of it.

They thoroughly outplayed LA tonight and their speed is devastating, the Kings are too afraid to stand them up at the blue line and just letting them waltz right on in. Don't even get me started on the defense in front of Quick, it's been almost non-existent. Richards, Brown, Carter have been completely MIA.

This was one of the worst games I have seen Martinez play, and Muzzin has been shit since Game 7 of the SJ series. The passing from everyone has been off, going into sticks, skates, etc. and then on the dump ins there is almost zero puck support. The Ducks have made adjustments to the Kings, so credit to them, but the Kings also have not done themselves any favors by playing shitty hockey.

Season is on the line Wednesday, the Kings absolutely need to bring their A game. I think getting one of Regehr or Mitchell back would be huge but the series is almost over (either way) and that makes me think it's pretty serious and those guys are done for the season.

Couldn't agree more, Anaheim looks like they want it more. Mitchell I heard is back for game 6

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sarcastic Sutter calls Gibson best goalie ever. Could also be a head game to call out Kings players.
sutter-calls-gibson-the-best-goalie-ive-ever-seen-as-smoke-billows-from-the-sarcasm-detector

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was sort of funny, he's coached guys like Ed Belfour, Dominic Hasek, Miikka Kirusoff, & Jonathan Quick, but said that John Gibson is the best goalie he's seen. Typical Sutter, gotta love the guy's press conferences. Still tho, John Gibson looks like the real deal, I could see him being an ELITE goalie in this league for many years to come.

BTW, tough loss for the Kings, felt they outplayed the Ducks with the exception of Muzzin & Martinez, those 2 really cost the team IMO.

Good luck in game 6 King fans! At least your team has hope, unlike my Pens.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of the game to me was the Kings making turn overs that lead to goals. At least two Ducks goals were gifts

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can beat those assholes playing desperation balls-out Kings tough hockey.
But...will they? They have come through when desperate. Just shouldn't have to get there.
Game 6 & 7 is J Williams time!!