• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 4 thread

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry guys i knew i was going out for my friends b-day ....i didnt know i was leaving my house at 1................ if anybody doesnt have objections i will start the game thread until i lose...........damn 1st base ump,,, go rangers!!!!!

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know if I feel pressure, but I don't like being down 2-1 at our house. Good thing is that it is only 1 game. Just read Randy Galloway and Mac Engel from the FWST. They don't think the call made any difference. Well, I think it made a monster difference. Give us that call and maybe Matthew Harrison gets out with only a 1-0 deficit. Then we come up and score those 3 runs and get a 2 run lead. Then Harrison's pitch count is different. Then St. Louis, who knows this is our house and that we can strike quick, starts pressing. With a 3-1 lead, you don't have to take a chance with Pujols. Pitch around him and live to fight another day. You also don't bring in an obviously tired Alexi Ogando.
But, it's a new day. They scored 16 runs. Good. God bless 'em. But it's only 1 game. If we can win tonight, it turns into the best of 3 with us still having a say at our crib. I would love to win it tonight, win on Monday, and then go back to St. Louis and score 5 in the first inning with King "Cobra" Lewis on the mound.
Go Rangers.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning Ranger Fans,I hope you guys feel better today,that was an ugly beating the Rangers took last night

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-aint-even-mad.jpg

But in all seriousness Lets go Rangers!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning Ranger Fans,I hope you guys feel better today,that was an ugly beating the Rangers took last night

Yes it was. Unfortunately I firmly believe it was set in motion by that blown double play call at first. However, if Kinsler would have made a better throw it would not have mattered, and the defense had a chance to limit the damage and blew it, so in my opinion all parties are at fault.

That said, I hope we hand them a similar ass whipping tonight.

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes it was. Unfortunately I firmly believe it was set in motion by that blown double play call at first. However, if Kinsler would have made a better throw it would not have mattered, and the defense had a chance to limit the damage and blew it, so in my opinion all parties are at fault.

That said, I hope we hand them a similar ass whipping tonight.

Ass whipping? Not neccesary. Just win, baby.