• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 2 tillman vs sox

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins did us the favor of shutting the Jays out.

And the Rays shut out again. Can't blame their pitching injuries soley for the way their season is turning out. Even Cy Young couldn't win for you if you can't score one measly run in 3 games.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb on. We can still salvage this game. I can almost see it. We tie it up and we go into extra innings after a rain delay. Has that feel of the game not being over til after midnight.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of hoping Manny has a career night offensively and defensively and hits, like, 2 or 3 homers -- then, admits he made some unnecessary mistakes in the A's series and volunteers for anger management, as he serves his 5-day suspension, after dropping the appeal. Wishful thinking, I know. :rolleyes2:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Zeph. It's still hard to remember sometimes just how young he is. Hell, he's only been of legal drinking age for less than a year. I hear ya tho. I think not dropping the appeal is strategic in the team sense. If it wasn't for the fact that we have a 4 game set with Toronto coming up, I'd be willing to bet he'd serve it immediately.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better get it done next inning.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Zeph. It's still hard to remember sometimes just how young he is. Hell, he's only been of legal drinking age for less than a year. I hear ya tho. I think not dropping the appeal is strategic in the team sense. If it wasn't for the fact that we have a 4 game set with Toronto coming up, I'd be willing to bet he'd serve it immediately.

He just needs a good talking to in order to get his head straight. Granted, he's 'young', but he's part of a team and needs to learn to control himself. A little punishment and admission that he made a mistake will make him look more professional and teach him a valuable lesson. The young man has his head up his butt, emotionally -- and someone needs to pull it out before it gets stuck. I think he will be better off serving the punishment ... knowing he would be missing a key series because of his foolishness and lack of discipline.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs a good talking to in order to get his head straight. Granted, he's 'young', but he's part of a team and needs to learn to control himself. A little punishment and admission that he made a mistake will make him look more professional and teach him a valuable lesson. The young man has his head up his butt, emotionally -- and someone needs to pull it out before it gets stuck. I think he will be better off serving the punishment ... knowing he would be missing a key series because of his foolishness and lack of discipline.

Absolutely agree. Part of the Oriole 'way' dictates that you don't make an arse of yourself. Speak quietly and carry a big bat.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catch by Nick, too. I had a weird feeling A.J. was gonna make that inning interesting.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much over. The bats have no pop.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can hold off the Sox at the top of the inning, we've got the right people to start off the bottom of the inning. Just need one run to tie it up. Really hope it isn't 'hack at balls', like Lough just demonstrated.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna see ol' pal Koji. Might even see Davis with an at-bat against him.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get Flaherty home to tie it, at least.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... don't even know who Workman is, but he's another pitcher that looks nice and shiny against the O's.. and then you never hear from him again. Got it done tonight though.

And poor Koji.. lol. He was effective but he looked like he'd just run a marathon before pitching in that inning.