• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Funny.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy who is a staunch Red Sox fan and a buddy who is a staunch Dodger fan. They both gave me SOOOOO much crap about "Barroid Bonds" and that cheating, steroid, hgh, ped using bastard. All the while I kept maintaining that every team has numerous cheaters in their locker rooms, only Bonds could afford the Rolls Royce PED's. No, no, no, it was all Barry Bonds that cheating, jerk, asshole.

I feel vindicated. Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz.....ah, who cares. :heh: It's amazing how much people will blind themselves to obvious facts just because they hate a guy.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy who is a staunch Red Sox fan and a buddy who is a staunch Dodger fan. They both gave me SOOOOO much crap about "Barroid Bonds" and that cheating, steroid, hgh, ped using bastard. All the while I kept maintaining that every team has numerous cheaters in their locker rooms, only Bonds could afford the Rolls Royce PED's. No, no, no, it was all Barry Bonds that cheating, jerk, asshole.

I feel vindicated. Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz.....ah, who cares. :heh: It's amazing how much people will blind themselves to obvious facts just because they hate a guy.

I saw that this morning too. The thought of "those who live in glass houses" came to mind.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
80% was the number Canseco put out there all those years ago. I'm sure it was never that high, though. Probably more like 75%.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80% was the number Canseco put out there all those years ago. I'm sure it was never that high, though. Probably more like 75%.

Gagne's probably just rounding up a little bit.