• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fucking Zeke. Can't do nothing right.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this truly is it, and his suspension is finally upheld, then his first game back will be against the Seahawks. I was really hoping he could hold out one more week.

Will he benefit from the layoff and be fresh? Or, will his timing, burst speed, footwork be rusty from a lack of being in real game time situations?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they'll be an after thought by the time he comes back.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, they have been going back and forth on this suspension more often than Brett Favre when he considered retirement.

Some syrup to go with your waffles, Goodell?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they'll be an after thought by the time he comes back.
You are right. They will be an after thought as far as the playoffs is concerned. They play Philly, Atlanta, Oakalnd and Washington during his suspension, so they are probably going to miss the playoffs. But the Seahawks hopefully will not be an after thought. I would have preferred that Dallas be handicapped at RB when we meet up with them because that game will likely have huge playoff implications for us.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. They will be an after thought as far as the playoffs is concerned. They play Philly, Atlanta, Oakalnd and Washington during his suspension, so they are probably going to miss the playoffs. But the Seahawks hopefully will not be an after thought. I would have preferred that Dallas be handicapped at RB when we meet up with them because that game will likely have huge playoff implications for us.

So much can happen between now and then... Injuries and such, so it's so hard to predict where the teams will sit at that time... if he's there that's cool ... It would be a good test for our run D ...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised how much people are counting the Cowboys out because of the loss of Zeke. Granted, he is a superstar RB but Dallas still has lots of play makers on offense. I don't think it's as big a loss as it's being made out to be. Significant, yes, but nothing like the Rodgers loss in GB. Now if they lose Sean Lee on defense, that changes the equation. They have shown how awful that side of the ball is without him.
I think Dallas maybe beats the Falcons, Giants and Chargers and could possibly beat the Raiders or Skins in that stretch. That could have them at 9 wins and right in the WC hunt. We are too quick to jump to conclusions, imo.