• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Genres of Music...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who truly knows me would never in a million years tag me as a J-Pop fan, yet one group in this "Genre" is truly Great, so to allow a Genre to dictate what you listen to is Insanity Personified....

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to what I like. It just so happens that jazz and jazz-fusion dominate about 75% of that; I'm a jazz keyboardist so it's not a stretch that that is what I'd gravitate to. I'm always open to anything; I like some punk, heavy metal, pop, smooth jazz, classical and - if I'm being truly honest - the odd bit of schlock pop.

I agree with your sentiment; keep the mind open and don't be afraid to go against the norm, even if it's your own norm.

/Fuck Norm.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sparingly listen to rap. I think 98% of it is complete shit. Some of it is tolerable, but I generally can't stand it.

Then I stumbled across this dude on Youtube.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sparingly listen to rap. I think 98% of it is complete shit. Some of it is tolerable, but I generally can't stand it.

Then I stumbled across this dude on Youtube.

I like most music and listen to a good amount of rap, and I can honestly say this guy is terrible. Sounds like I am listening to some kind of rap over gospel music.