• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cam Newton

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no he celebrates too much. Get the fuck over it, he's not a terrible human being and the hate is unwarranted.
I don't think many people are saying that they hate Cam Newton, but it would be nice to see some player take a good hard "clean" hit on him. Make him limp around for most of the game.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's a douchebag. He had a great year but I don't know how many times I've watched him do that stupid superman stunt only to end the game with a towel over his head because he's sobbing. He's on a good up-turn right now but lets see how things look when he's faced with some adversity. I'll give him some credit if he actually wins a SB but until then he's just a nickel-brained arrogant punk with a million dollar body.

The thing that cracked me up during the game is how they were talking about how he and Jordan have chummed up a little bit and how Jordan was saying the Seahawks were like the Pistons that he had to overcome. What's laughable is:

1. Jordan was putting up mind-boggling numbers when he wasn't winning and young and was unarguably a top 2 player in the league (I'll give Magic the nod but a young player like him being neck and neck with magic at that time was a huge accomplishment)
2. The Bulls were clearly loaded before they finally broke through a great Pistons team. I wouldn't even compare the Seahawks to those Pistons because they were a bad call and a nasty ankle turn by Isiah away from winning 3 straight. Cam's team was below .500 last season
3. You ain't Jordan Cam. You just aren't. ESPN's been trying to jam another "greatest ever" down everybody's throat since he's retired and nobody can seem to muster it.

If this dude's walking around thinking he's the "Jordan" of the QB position right now then he's going to get slapped in the face yet again.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam thinks he's Jordan going to his first NFC Championship.

First down! :sark:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's a douchebag. He had a great year but I don't know how many times I've watched him do that stupid superman stunt only to end the game with a towel over his head because he's sobbing. He's on a good up-turn right now but lets see how things look when he's faced with some adversity. I'll give him some credit if he actually wins a SB but until then he's just a nickel-brained arrogant punk with a million dollar body.

The thing that cracked me up during the game is how they were talking about how he and Jordan have chummed up a little bit and how Jordan was saying the Seahawks were like the Pistons that he had to overcome. What's laughable is:

1. Jordan was putting up mind-boggling numbers when he wasn't winning and young and was unarguably a top 2 player in the league (I'll give Magic the nod but a young player like him being neck and neck with magic at that time was a huge accomplishment)
2. The Bulls were clearly loaded before they finally broke through a great Pistons team. I wouldn't even compare the Seahawks to those Pistons because they were a bad call and a nasty ankle turn by Isiah away from winning 3 straight. Cam's team was below .500 last season
3. You ain't Jordan Cam. You just aren't. ESPN's been trying to jam another "greatest ever" down everybody's throat since he's retired and nobody can seem to muster it.

If this dude's walking around thinking he's the "Jordan" of the QB position right now then he's going to get slapped in the face yet again.

Just to be clear...has Newton ever claimed he was Jordan?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam thinks he's Jordan going to his first NFC Championship.

First down! :sark:

Your coming up with this because:

1. Based off of what other people are saying?

2. Based off of the fact that Jordan has chosen to become friends with Newton?

3. An analogy that came from Jordan?

4. All of the above?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your coming up with this because:

1. Based off of what other people are saying?

2. Based off of the fact that Jordan has chosen to become friends with Newton?

3. An analogy that came from Jordan?

4. All of the above?

Based on:

Sarcasm and the fact that you need to pick a gender and get laid.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like his antics. I don't like his Superman nonsense. It's a team sport and you are supposed to be the leader of the team. Act like it.

I understand that his teammates love him. But I still don't like it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on:

Sarcasm and the fact that you need to pick a gender and get laid.

Can you debate a topic without throwing in lame-ass personal attacks? If you can't, it's cool...just be honest.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that his teammates love him. But I still don't like it.

I think the first part of this is all he cares about. Obviously he doesn't give a flying crap about the 2nd part.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first part of this is all he cares about. Obviously he doesn't give a flying crap about the 2nd part.

I'm sure he doesn't. Not sure why anyone else cares what I think about Cam Newton either but clearly some people do.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he doesn't. Not sure why anyone else cares what I think about Cam Newton either but clearly some people do.

You do realize you're posting in thread started by someone defending Newton, right? Not sure why you care what someone else thinks about Newton.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gives footballs to little kids, and provide them a memory forever

What a scum bag

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you're posting in thread started by someone defending Newton, right? Not sure why you care what someone else thinks about Newton.

I don't. I never criticized him for his views. Or your views.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you debate a topic without throwing in lame-ass personal attacks? If you can't, it's cool...just be honest.

So you are saying this is personal, which means it's true? All from the guy calling people names... So you can dish, but can't take someone giving it back huh?

If I was you, I would just go get laid and STFU

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying this is personal, which means it's true? All from the guy calling people names... So you can dish, but can't take someone giving it back huh?

If I was you, I would just go get laid and STFU

Thanks for being honest.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I never criticized him for his views. Or your views.

He's got real wood for arguing and arguing. Needs to get laid by whatever gender he prefers.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got real wood for arguing and arguing. Needs to get laid by whatever gender he prefers.

Look...I obviously hurt your feelings at some point. I apologize. You can stop grasping for insults. It's all good...