• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cam Newton

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no he celebrates too much. Get the fuck over it, he's not a terrible human being and the hate is unwarranted.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the celebration penalties confuse me.

The NFL has gone out if its way to legislate the game to favor the better passing teams because passing teams are more entertaining and get more viewers and blah blah blah.

But then they wants to penalize celebrating and dancing. Things that are also entertaining and especially to younger viewers and can attract a whole new generation of audience.

It really is amazing just how great the NFL is that it can continue to thrive in spite of the idiocy of the morons that run it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no he celebrates too much. Get the fuck over it, he's not a terrible human being and the hate is unwarranted.

Sting.. I got no beef with celebrating and doing your little dance in the end zone. But on every first down after you just picked up 4 yards?

C'mon just go about your business and act like you've done it before. It's a first down

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even baseball umps celebrate and dance during games.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but he grabbed a flag and threw it. and damnit, that flag represents a community, a proud community. Don't do that Cam.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't happen. Most of the people who hate Newton are like 80 years old. The rest are whiny little bitches.
Take your pigskin and get off my fucking lawn! Damned whippersnapper!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting.. I got no beef with celebrating and doing your little dance in the end zone. But on every first down after you just picked up 4 yards?

C'mon just go about your business and act like you've done it before. It's a first down

Yeah it can be excessive at times. I'm not saying everyone should love him or praise him but that's such a dumb reason to "hate" someone.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it can be excessive at times. I'm not saying everyone should love him or praise him but that's such a dumb reason to "hate" someone.

Yeah I don't hate the guy. He's a good player and I wish he was my QB no doubt.

Haters gonna hate, but let's hope that AZ hits him right in the mouf

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you.

Pulling out the race card is plain old retarded.

I hate johnny football for the same stupidity and last time I checked he's white. I forgave Vick and have supported many of the black QB's before and since. RW is black ffs.

Jump on people all you want for their views on Cam, but take that racist BS and stick it right up your fucking ass.

It's more of a cultural thing. A lot of people, mainly older folk, can't relate to guys like Cam and Johnny Football with their celebrations and fun attitudes.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only racist because black people want to overtake everything and the way they have acted with Obama reveals their true colors. George Zimmerman, Ferguson, etc. Cam is one of those types. What we see in the NBA that's ruined the league. Look how he dresses? He's turned the Carolinas youth into a bunch of entitled dbags.

What time does the Klan meeting start?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah ... Cam goes too high and too low... If things are great he's jumping on a trampoline, if thing are bad he's crying with his hoodie on...
Now that is so true. Cam can have fun when he is winning, but when he loses he has a habit of whining too much. Cam is not the only NFL player to do this.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I never liked him after all the shit that happened in college. Than alot of players came out and said he is an asshole after the probowl. Now he justs trolls everyone because he knows the hate he gets. I think Newton is a master troll.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more of a cultural thing. A lot of people, mainly older folk, can't relate to guys like Cam and Johnny Football with their celebrations and fun attitudes.
Meh, I typically tell someone on this site to go fuck themselves at least once a month. It's just a thing. :shrug:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I want to bring this up. People keep saying Carolina will be even better with Benjamin next year. How exactly does that work? Carolina played some of the worst defenses and offenses this year and teams that could not stop tight ends. Olsen also is getting older. He could get hurt next year for all we know. But I ask how does it work?

Go see Benjamin's PFF stats, he was not even a 80 percent pass catcher. Defenders defending him have gotten interceptions. He was shut down by CBs Mathis, Smith, Shields, Sherman, Lewis, Cary, Rhodes, and Peterson last year. It doesn't make the offense any better, it means less targets will go to Olsen and back to Benjamin. I mean Cam's gonna score 40 ppg? That is not realistically possible. What is Newton's the type of qb who could not spread the ball around and needs to focus on just one player. He's already tried it before with Lafell and Smith and it didn't work. Some QBs are like this. He will need to hope defenses are not planning to go after his target but after half a season DCs will begin to figure out who Newton goes to in certain situations.

Also when Newton is stopped it has a lot to do with pass rush. And how does Ginn Jr or Funchess do when Olsen and Benjamin take 3/4 of the targets.

And again we have seen Cam in shootout situations, he just mentally cannot respond to opposing offensive production. When Luck started moving the ball, Cam froze. When Rodgers started moving the ball Cam froze. When Eli started moving the ball, Cam froze. When Wilson started moving the ball, Cam froze. He can't respond. He only responded to Brees and that had to do with Browner. And also Carolina had to wear down defenses Jacksonville, Tennessee before taking over late. Dallas Carolina has only one offensive TD, giants game was low scoring until late first half. Yeah every single team Carolina played had some major flaws.

Let's see how that Olsen/Benjamin package looks next year against
Talib/Harris/Miller(he may see this in the sb but its not in Denver and Manning is the liability)
Peters/Houston/Hali/Berry
Verrett/Ingram
Sherman/Kam/and a updated secondary
Peterson/Mathieu
Jenkins/Quinn and out west in a foreign stadium
And there's the division

So really I don't get how Benjamin coming back makes them better.

929b97147c15a4d94ac734033c692f0972454993d506ad9e34d7e575a19a2223.jpg