• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU fans having "mocking Media" on Twitter

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can jameis afford a lawyer? I know damn well I couldn't in college

When I was in college, couple of friends got DUIs and lawyer gave them payment plans. DUI lawyers are a lot less expensive than this guy though so :noidea:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked:

Clay has some thick skin. I'm sure his pay checks help.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By trying to say people are blaming him for everything they are trying to deflect that he IS to blame for all the trouble he's had. Sad sad attempt.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By trying to say people are blaming him for everything they are trying to deflect that he IS to blame for all the trouble he's had. Sad sad attempt.

I see you do not get the sarcasm within the tweets. Damn man it is not that difficult to understand.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never seen a picture of him. Looks like a hippster. So snark is automatically part of it.

One thing people forget is that there is the next "bad person" on deck for the media. Winston leaves and they will move on to someone else. Has always been this way and will ALWAYS be this way. When 1 person is no longer easy picking or controversial they find someone else.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timeline on when Winston was called by TPD is from TPD records/reports, Patricia Carroll(accuser's 1st attorney), NYT article from April, SAO report, and FSU timeline letter. So 5 different sources that all say the exact same timeline of when Winston and subsequently Tim Jansen knew about the accusation. The timeline I speak of is even included in the link you gave.

And if you notice, Swampies has moved the goalposts from his original statement that FSU "Tampered with evidence".....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the one thing that you said with which I agree is about Title IX. THAT is where any punishment will come from. Not from anywhere else. Also they are looking at 20 other cases, but this is the only 1 mentioned in 99% of articles. The title IX is not just about Winston, but more so about how FSU handles ANY case. Along with the other 57 schools currently under investigation at this moment.

And as I've mentioned, I saw a report (Forgot what program) that mentioned that schools being lax on Title IX investigations is HARDLY an "FSU Problem". They stated that it is a problem with a large portion of major universities. We're just being held up as the pariah here because of the Jameis thing...

Ah, here it is.... SIXTY FOUR UNIVERSITIES under investigation for not properly investigating sexual assault under Title IX...

64 Colleges Are Now Under Investigation For Their Handling Of Sexual Assaults

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in Baby. - Auburn 2010

FSU - 2012-present

all-in-texas-holdem-poker.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I've mentioned, I saw a report (Forgot what program) that mentioned that schools being lax on Title IX investigations is HARDLY an "FSU Problem". They stated that it is a problem with a large portion of major universities. We're just being held up as the pariah here because of the Jameis thing...

Ah, here it is.... SIXTY FOUR UNIVERSITIES under investigation for not properly investigating sexual assault under Title IX...

64 Colleges Are Now Under Investigation For Their Handling Of Sexual Assaults

Sparknotes version: everyone else ignores title IX so it's okay we ignore it and try and cover up an alleged r*pe.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparknotes version: everyone else ignores title IX so it's okay we ignore it and try and cover up an alleged r*pe.

Not at all the point. 64 Universities are being investigated here for Title IX issues AS THEY RELATE TO SEXUAL ASSAULT ON CAMPUS. We are ONE of 64 schools here. Meanwhile everyone at Glass House University wants to cast stones at FSU.

Only a dolt would take my post as somehow condoning the ignoring of a r*pe allegation.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all the point. 64 Universities are being investigated here for Title IX issues AS THEY RELATE TO SEXUAL ASSAULT ON CAMPUS. We are ONE of 64 schools here. Meanwhile everyone at Glass House University wants to cast stones at FSU.

Only a dolt would take my post as somehow condoning the ignoring of a r*pe allegation.

So what was your point in bringing up the other universities?

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering ESPN spends more than half their day trashing how FSU handled Winston and saying how everything is a disaster in Tallahassee, and then wants to roll into town for the biggest game of the year to capitalize on FSU for big ratings, I don't see the big deal.... I never went to Gameday anyway, I'd rather wake up at 7 and start drinking then go stand around watching people talk for a few hours.
:suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More in how they report all FSU news. Kind of like Mark Schlabach's article last night on Matthew Thomas being reinstated. He says he was suspended for team violations, but neglects to say that it was an NCAA violation. He popped a piss test at the NCG in which he could not play due to shoulder surgery. He said FSU reinstated him, but in fact it was the NCAA that cleared him to play.

It is not what you say, but in what tone you say it.