• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU fans having "mocking Media" on Twitter

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was your point in bringing up the other universities?

That those of you who wish to berate FSU for their handling of this, or thumping their chest over the Federal Title IX investigation and making comments about how people get away with things at FSU while implying that they don't or haven't been elsewhere (Know anyone like that?) need to check themselves....

Yes, Ohio State is one of the 64, Mr "Authority".....

You DO know what the expression about, "Those who live in glass houses..." means, right? Because I believe I was pretty clear in stating that, NOT that I thought r*pe was, "Okay because other schools have been lax in their due diligence.". Again, pretty moronic to think that that was my conclusion.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That those of you who wish to berate FSU for their handling of this, or thumping their chest over the Federal Title IX investigation and making comments about how people get away with things at FSU while implying that they don't or haven't been elsewhere (Know anyone like that?) need to check themselves....

You DO know what the expression about, "Those who live in glass houses..." means, right? Because I believe I was pretty clear in stating that, NOT that I thought r*pe was, "Okay because other schools have been lax in their due diligence.". Again, pretty moronic to think that that was my conclusion.

So we're passed the denial phase and have moved on to deflection. I guess there's some progress here.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what if Ohio State's one of the 64. They aren't being scrutinized to the level FSU is.

We suspend our players when they get accused even though they aren't charged. 3 games mind you.

There is no occupying of a glass house on this side so you can save your tired deflections.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So we're passed the denial phase and have moved on to deflection. I guess there's some progress here.
7xT5HdD.gif

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It isn't denial, nor deflection. Feign being reading challenged if you'd like, but it seems you are purposefully missing my point because.... Well.... That'd be boring for you or something I guess?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if Ohio State's one of the 64. They aren't being scrutinized to the level FSU is.

We suspend our players when they get accused even though they aren't charged. 3 games mind you.

There is no occupying of a glass house on this side so you can save your tired deflections.

Your freaking pathetic wise-cracks about "Only at FSU" have put you squarely in the glass house man...

It isn't deflection when the purpose is to simply point out to the 'do-it-yourself judges' that they have their own dumpster fires that they might wish to tend to right behind their lofty perch.... I acknowledge we have one. I get angry at those from universities with their own shady histories of NCAA compliance trying to speak from some position of moral high ground that they do not actually occupy...

I know you won't get the difference...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your freaking pathetic wise-cracks about "Only at FSU" have put you squarely in the glass house man...

It isn't deflection when the purpose is to simply point out to the 'do-it-yourself judges' that they have their own dumpster fires that they might wish to tend to right behind their lofty perch.... I acknowledge we have one. I get angry at those from universities with their own shady histories of NCAA compliance trying to speak from some position of moral high ground that they do not actually occupy...

I know you won't get the difference...

First of all where did I Say "Only at FSU"....

Second of all, YOu can get angry all you want but the facts are, we do not have a dumpster fire going on here like you do at FSU and we certainly don't have a complete Jackass of an Athlete that can't even get out of his own way to do stupid shit. So Sorry to disappoint the intentions of your deflection.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the number of certified perfectly placed autos on jerseys, mini helmets, etc are over 2,000 now.

Still saying he is innocent? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU fans may want to consider the wisest option of all for Winston's defenders at this point: Shutting the fuck up.

May want to pass that on to Jimbo too.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is shitty Chesapeake Bay steamed crabs. A total fuckup way to ruin crabs. Do not confuse that travesty with a Louisiana crab boil.

and I was like they was like we were like what kind of crab Chesapeake Bay be good.

#blameJameis