• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From despair to the Superbowl

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people keep saying Pete Carroll, but having a good front office (Schneider) is just huge. You could take Bellichik (or however the fuck you spell his last name) and put him on the Lions of the 90s/00s and he'd never stand a chance.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An article looking at how things have changed for this franchise in the early 1990's to where we are today. Thank you Pete Carroll, John S, and of course Paul Allen. Go Hawks

Seahawks history: Ken Behring and when we almost lost the Seattle Seahawks - Local - MyNorthwest.com

Without reading the article, at my advanced age, I remember.
Thank you Paul Allen, the JS and PC.

PA saved this franchise.
Ken Griffey Jr Saved the M's.
That fuck Shultz fucked us big TIME. Howard, go Fuck Yourself, over like you did us fans. FUHS.
May the Thunder NEVER win a title. EVER. FUHS and that fuck clay bennett.:lame:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the 12s locking arms and blocking the trucks from getting out when Behring tried to move the team.

And they call us bandwagon fans!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people keep saying Pete Carroll, but having a good front office (Schneider) is just huge. You could take Bellichik (or however the fuck you spell his last name) and put him on the Lions of the 90s/00s and he'd never stand a chance.

Look at his record with the Cleveland Browns. LMAO yeah he isn't as good as people make him out to be. Don't get me wrong he is good but he has a lot of support. Just like Pete Does.