• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From a Delusional Mizzou Tiger fan

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mizzou will win 7 or 8 games this year. They got everything except absolutely no experience on the OL. So my so called conservative reaction is that we are 2 years away from winning the SEC East again and 11 or 12 wins. Almost all we ever get is 3 star guys and that doesn't bother me a bit because more than 35 of these 3 star athletes have been drafted into the NFL and others were picked up by NFL teams. Impact players like Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Sean Weatherspoon, and many more were not only drafted but dozens were first rounders. I pay almost no attention to commit rankings, because we develop players whereas Bama and other just happen to have guys ready as freshman.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mutiger.... Is that you?

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mutiger.... Is that you?
I'm not the only one believe it or not. I see a mix of Kansas and Missouri apparel every day in this Kansas City region. We love Mizzou football, and you gotta admit we've been winning a lot of games the last 10 years, just not the big one. I'm a fanatical college football fan for all conferences and I love the games, and the rivalries, most of all I love M I Z - Z O U.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the only one believe it or not. I see a mix of Kansas and Missouri apparel every day in this Kansas City region. We love Mizzou football, and you gotta admit we've been winning a lot of games the last 10 years, just not the big one. I'm a fanatical college football fan for all conferences and I love the games, and the rivalries, most of all I love M I Z - Z O U.
But if you think you know me, you'd be wrong. I used to go by ShowMeTigers on a CFB forum for about ten years before it went dyfunct.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bama bear did you know that before Mizzou joined the SEC we had a 3-1 lead on Alabama in our history, which has been quickly tied up in a couple of routs you handed us.

I guess I've really never thought much about it. I wasn't sure if they had played each other before Mizzou joined the SEC.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mizzou's dline is going to be awesome. The offense can't do what it did last year and there is a decent chance it could be even worse. I'm not sure what to think. The first 6 games involve 2 cupcakes, @West Virginia, @LSU and @Florida and Georgia.

If they play great defense and can run the ball, they'll get 7-8 wins. Im skeptical that they can run the ball and Im not 100% on the secondary holding up. 5-6 wins is probably more likely but Mizzou has a LOT of upside if they ever get the offense at least...average.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mizzou's dline is going to be awesome. The offense can't do what it did last year and there is a decent chance it could be even worse. I'm not sure what to think. The first 6 games involve 2 cupcakes, @West Virginia, @LSU and @Florida and Georgia.

If they play great defense and can run the ball, they'll get 7-8 wins. Im skeptical that they can run the ball and Im not 100% on the secondary holding up. 5-6 wins is probably more likely but Mizzou has a LOT of upside if they ever get the offense at least...average.

Was getting ready to say, Mizzou's offense is a dumpster fire and that won't change much next year. They'll be lucky to get bowl eligible.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bama bear did you know that before Mizzou joined the SEC we had a 3-1 lead on Alabama in our history, which has been quickly tied up in a couple of routs you handed us.

It was only 2-1. You'll find made-up bullshit don't fly around here, unless you claim the Michigan "special" discount.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mutiger.... Is that you?
MUtiger would never admit to being delusional and would have given you a thumbs down for that post. So this guy actually has some upside.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was getting ready to say, Mizzou's offense is a dumpster fire and that won't change much next year. They'll be lucky to get bowl eligible.
Honestly no where to go but up with the offense. Last year was the worst offense Mizzou has probably ever had. Certainly the worst in the Pinkel era. Having your top RB completely fall on his face with injuries and have to make shift the OL by having a G play LT certainly contributed but having the least experienced WRs in football, a scandal with the QB and a new QB who had no chance basically made it a dead season.

Honestly it sounds like Mizzou is going to be forced to try new WRs and new Olinemen this year. Mizzou fans are hoping Justin Smith(2.0) is a red zone target and Black can be a slot option. The oline is going to be completely different and the running attack is going to have to be more decisive and stronger.

Mizzou doesn't have the easy first part of the schedule that they've had the past 2 seasons, though, so its hard to be ridiculously optimistic. I do think a bowl season could be in play with good coaching. I don't think the division title is remotely realistic.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiming Mizzou has a legit shot to win the SEC and was the most desirable coaching position open this year...now that's delusional

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiming Mizzou has a legit shot to win the SEC and was the most desirable coaching position open this year...now that's delusional
Their football team is the least of their worries. Missouri's enrollment is down so much they are closing dorms and have a projected budget shortfall of 32mm.

Mizzou Closing Four Whole Dorms Because Of Collapsing Enrollment

Schools need to get tough on this PC Bro movement or it's going to cost them tremendously.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their football team is the least of their worries. Missouri's enrollment is down so much they are closing dorms and have a projected budget shortfall of 32mm.

Schools need to get tough on this PC Bro movement or it's going to cost them tremendously.

This is shocking.

Within ten years Missouri could well find themselves in the Big Ten if they don't correct this course. At least they'd raise appalling B1G academic standards.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The school needs to address the issues that led to the protests......that's how they got here. Letting racists run your campus has cost them dearly as it is. They now have a reputation that will be very difficult to change. That's on them.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mizzou will have a stout defense but the offense will suck this year, Although we got a couple promising RBs. I think we are 2 years a way from winning the East, not the conference. One more year to get the offense going. The D-Line will be monstrous with Brantley coming back and Beckner Jr and that 240 pounder forgot his name. The whole D is set actually but its not like they are the only ones.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The school needs to address the issues that led to the protests......that's how they got here. Letting racists run your campus has cost them dearly as it is. They now have a reputation that will be very difficult to change. That's on them.
They should also get a rep for taking initiative to institute change when its needed. Its an old University and there has been a lot of issues come up over the years, and they continue to change in the name of betterment. The students stood up for what was right. I guess its just how you look at it.