• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friends house burnt ,gone.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way @Doublejive is related to this story is if he was the one that set the fire.

BTW, did he tell you guys about the time he escaped from a Canadian lab that tried to bond adamantium with his skeleton? Good stuff :thumb:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thread started to garner sympathy to try to distract the board from past improprieties and save face.

hoop thoroughly sees through bullshet and shits on face

well done fellow hoopers :suds:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ I have never bashed on you and some shit is WAY out there. You need to provide some pics or GTFO in the near future. We got plenty of dipshits that project an internet guy way bigger than they are.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ I have never bashed on you and some shit is WAY out there. You need to provide some pics or GTFO in the near future. We got plenty of dipshits that project an internet guy way bigger than they are.

IKR, people lying on the HOOP is bush league.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IKR, people lying on the HOOP is bush league.
So let's just get it out here. You swear you are not "Rather be Fishing"? If I and multiple other people are wrong, I'll be the first to say sorry. @HammerDown and @fordman84 say "give it a rest guys" and 30 dudes give you a break. Hammer will tell you I gave you the nod in a PM, (not that it means anything more than a shmucks nod), when you came back. Own what you are is all.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's just get it out here. You swear you are not "Rather be Fishing"? If I and multiple other people are wrong, I'll be the first to say sorry. @HammerDown and @fordman84 say "give it a rest guys" and 30 dudes give you a break. Hammer will tell you I gave you the nod in a PM, (not that it means anything more than a shmucks nod), when you came back. Own what you are is all.

what is your fascination with this fishing dude? I appreciate the 'nod' and all, but what is it exactly that you want me to do? You seem to be the only one that is hell bent on me being some fisherman guy. Sure I like to fish, but I also like walks on the beach, puppies, milfs, practicing my Kung Fu and sunsets.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your fascination with this fishing dude? I appreciate the 'nod' and all, but what is it exactly that you want me to do? You seem to be the only one that is hell bent on me being some fisherman guy. Sure I like to fish, but I also like walks on the beach, puppies, milfs, practicing my Kung Fu and sunsets.
LOL. Handi, as long as you can keep it up you are golden with me. Puppies, (lord knows milfs), and Kung Fu (is this a new skill?) and sunsets all good. Fat stacks, cheddar cheese, and bass fishing winnings and the daily "BOOM" are just gravy.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....sorry to hear,....my brother lost his home 3-years ago during the day-time,...a neighbor was burning brush and sparks blew across the street [150-ft. away],...embers landed on the grass and ignited the siding, just about burnt the home to the ground....lost everything.,....he rebuilt/all's good/nobody hurt.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Handi, as long as you can keep it up you are golden with me. Puppies, (lord knows milfs), and Kung Fu (is this a new skill?) and sunsets all good. Fat stacks, cheddar cheese, and bass fishing winnings and the daily "BOOM" are just gravy.

Keep what up?

Why you always calling me out with @HammerDown and @fordman84 ? Those two never answer my inquiries so I'm not sure why you are tagging them. You trying to get me in trouble?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The house burning down is real, whether or not it was actually his neighbor who knows.

As for the rest of his stories, lol @ everyone trying to take it all seriously enough to go after him for it.

Is any of it true? Any of it lies? Who knows. If you've been around his postings long enough you should expect some odd shit to be true. Wouldn't be hard for him to prove he had an accident as he has a few pictures of himself on this site and one of him fucked up in the hospital puts that to bed in seconds.
LOL at you trying to be the voice of reason on a ball busting thread. Join the fun or go back to the PAC thread no one has time for constructive comments.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you trying to be the voice of reason on a ball busting thread. Join the fun or go back to the PAC thread no one has time for constructive comments.

There you are.

DOn't argue with WH, he's a disgruntled and fired Mod with issues and delusions of grandeur

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you are.

DOn't argue with WH, he's a disgruntled and fired Mod with issues and delusions of grandeur
Sorry had a trolling dates on the CFB and NGS that kept me busy. I'll try to free up time for you and not leave you hanging in the future.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry had a trolling dates on the CFB and NGS that kept me busy. I'll try to free up time for you and not leave you hanging in the future.

I like your work you're putting in with Fish087. Good stuff.
Sure wish I could find
@Bayou Tiger , he would like some of the things that have been put together.