• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Friday Night Football -- Boise State @ Virginia...

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya wanna know whats funny Doise State has kicked our ass for 4 straight games now they have won the same amount of BCS game 2 has a better winning percentage then Utah but your still stuck in the MWC. enjoy it! Not that were world beaters. but hey if ya want to live in the past have at it. Thats all you got and the history you make this year noone will give a shit because your Doise State! :suds::pound:

Utah has won 3 BCS/NY6 games? I don't think so....

:)

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone remind me why people thought Virginia would win this game?
Probably there were at least a few people, that didn't think that Virginia would get their ass kicked "big time" at home!!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking in from Charlottesville. One more town Boise owns. Game ball to the defense. UVA never got started. Time to party!
UVA should be embarrassed losing that bad at home!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably there were at least a few people, that didn't think that Virginia would get their ass kicked "big time" at home!!!

I didn't think that we would win but I definitely thought that we weren't going to get blown out as bad as we did.

UVA should be embarrassed losing that bad at home!!!

As a UVA fan, I'm embarrassed by what happened last night and I hope that the staff and players are as well. This game was the epitome of why this program is a sinking ship as long as Mike London remains the head coach.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think that we would win but I definitely thought that we weren't going to get blown out as bad as we did.

As a UVA fan, I'm embarrassed by what happened last night and I hope that the staff and players are as well. This game was the epitome of why this program is a sinking ship as long as Mike London remains the head coach.
Yeah, as an USC fan I felt the same way when Kiffin was head coach!! Actually I'm not sold on Sarks.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, as an USC fan I felt the same way when Kiffin was head coach!! Actually I'm not sold on Sarks.
Kiffin definitely turned out to be a huge bust for you guys. He would've been better served staying at Tennessee I believe. But I'm sure looking back, they're not too upset at him leaving as quickly as he did seeing as how he fared with USC.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is "Doise" some sort of cool insult? Nice try Pootah fan...:clap:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Virgina has the stones to come play in Boise in a couple years. Most schools don't want any part of that.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Virgina has the stones to come play in Boise in a couple years. Most schools don't want any part of that.
Hopefully we'll have a more competent coach by then and can give you a good game. I'll just have to remember not to adjust my tv set when I see the field.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin definitely turned out to be a huge bust for you guys. He would've been better served staying at Tennessee I believe. But I'm sure looking back, they're not too upset at him leaving as quickly as he did seeing as how he fared with USC.
Kiffin had a good year at Tennessee. Actually he was the best coach the Vols have had since 2009. Now, it's another question if he would have made Tennessee a good football team, had he stayed.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin had a good year at Tennessee. Actually he was the best coach the Vols have had since 2009. Now, it's another question if he would have made Tennessee a good football team, had he stayed.
I definitely think the fan base would've given him a shot if he had stayed to try to build their program back up instead of bolting to USC the first chance he got.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think the fan base would've given him a shot if he had stayed to try to build their program back up instead of bolting to USC the first chance he got.
I agree.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to kick that Wahoo ass Broncos! With that being said, they would be AT LEAST a 3-4 loss team every year in any Big 5 conference.

I like Boise. I like them alot. They have had some quality coaches and players. They have had some great teams and great wins. Even against my team. But you can't really spread your peacock feathers too much when 8 of the 12 teams in the conference are widely to considered to be among the worst in the country

NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

I highly doubt they would lose 3 to 4 games in your shitty conference. I'm sorry but for a Power 5, the ACC is absolutely pathetic. Even the Big 10 is way better and that's saying something. It's embarrassingly bad and has been for a really long time now.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clip exemplifies Boise State's punishment and dominance of Utah during the ENTIRE BCS area.

Doesn't matter what conference Utah plays in -- UNTIL you beat us on the field -- you are nothing but Boise's BITCH!

A Utah fan trying to cut down Boise. Now that is priceless. Since Boise moved into the FBS, they have kicked the absolute shit out of Utah every single time they have played them. The results have been beyond embarrassing. In fact the last time Utah's pathetic team even pushed the ball across the goal line was three or four games ago. Utah doesn't come close to holding a candle to Boise, not even kind of a little bit. It would be wise for this idiot Ute fan to shut his mouth before he humiliates himself and his team any further.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Utah fan trying to cut down Boise. Now that is priceless. Since Boise moved into the FBS, they have kicked the absolute shit out of Utah every single time they have played them. The results have been beyond embarrassing. In fact the last time Utah's pathetic team even pushed the ball across the goal line was three or four games ago. Utah doesn't come close to holding a candle to Boise, not even kind of a little bit. It would be wise for this idiot Ute fan to shut his mouth before he humiliates himself and his team any further.

Not to mention, Utah cancelled a home and home series with Boise State upon entering the PAC 12. Probably a good idea to avoid further, more prolonged and most devastating Ass Kickings at the hands of Boise State.

Listen, Utah is a respectable football program and I loved them clocking Alabama in the 08 Sugar and taking down Michigan this year -- but UtahUte needs to pack his shit and GTFO of this thread!

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Virginia fans here need to quit making excuses :nono: and to acknowledge Boise State is STOUT!

We know you played ND and UCLA close the past few weeks -- but that somehow that didn't quite prepare you for the brand of utter devastation Boise brought to your house :nod:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you guys are trolling.

I apologize for being so blunt, and I'm not trying to stir the pot because our conference is as bad as I've ever seen it. There's no comparison between the Power and Group of 5s. I just think that for a Power 5, the ACC sucks. It's the weakest of the bunch by far. That's just my opinion and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

And I loved GT's performance in the bowl game last year and the result. That was something else, very impressive.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team without Finley is the real deal Holyfield. I can't believe how incredibly awful that kid is. He should be working at the conssession stand. With Rypien instead of Finley, Boise goes into Provo and beats them by 3 or 4 TDs minimum. That's how terrible Finley was in that game. But this team is absolutely loaded everywhere. If they earn a Peach or Fiesta Bowl birth, look out. And if it is the Fiesta, I'd bet dollars to donuts that they will be celebrating a four Fiesta Bowl championship in 10 seasons regardless of the opponent. That's on the real.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to kick that Wahoo ass Broncos! With that being said, they would be AT LEAST a 3-4 loss team every year in any Big 5 conference.

I like Boise. I like them alot. They have had some quality coaches and players. They have had some great teams and great wins. Even against my team. But you can't really spread your peacock feathers too much when 8 of the 12 teams in the conference are widely to considered to be among the worst in the country

NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com
So if BSU us a 4 loss team, how do those ECU Pirates that are kicking your ass rate?:L