• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friday, July 19th Conversation: Dbacks @ Giants

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that, I'm actually only be commenting in here tonight since I'll be on my phone.

I am still getting the hang of this board. I wished the format were smaller so you don't have to scroll so damn much.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had our moment when Goldy had bases loaded

FMLU.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this loss on Kennedy and Gibson.

On paper, Kennedy's final stat line looks good, but we all know he was horrible. The first inning set the tone for the entire game and once again he was a an absolute disaster in the first inning. He immediately puts the team into a hole and takes away the spirit of the offense. I hope he is just designated for assignment.

As for Gibson, again I have no idea what the hell he is doing with the outfield. STOP PLAYING KUBEL!!! Yes, I am screaming that as loud as I can. The guy is pathetic. What happened in the eighth Gibson? Pollock came up to bat and again he does something positive to impact the game, like he does basically every time he plays. And not only was Kubel terrible once again, but Gibson put him in the clean up spot. Put a guy batting .238 with only 5 hr's and 27 rbi's on the season in the number 4 slot to protect Goldschmidt. Yeah, great thinking.

I really think Gibson usually manages well but lately I think he has made some very poor choices. His lineups have been all over the place and he is not playing his best players. I do not know what he is doing.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennedy reminded me of the shit I took this morning.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this loss on Kennedy and Gibson.

On paper, Kennedy's final stat line looks good, but we all know he was horrible. The first inning set the tone for the entire game and once again he was a an absolute disaster in the first inning. He immediately puts the team into a hole and takes away the spirit of the offense. I hope he is just designated for assignment.

As for Gibson, again I have no idea what the hell he is doing with the outfield. STOP PLAYING KUBEL!!! Yes, I am screaming that as loud as I can. The guy is pathetic. What happened in the eighth Gibson? Pollock came up to bat and again he does something positive to impact the game, like he does basically every time he plays. And not only was Kubel terrible once again, but Gibson put him in the clean up spot. Put a guy batting .238 with only 5 hr's and 27 rbi's on the season in the number 4 slot to protect Goldschmidt. Yeah, great thinking.

I really think Gibson usually manages well but lately I think he has made some very poor choices. His lineups have been all over the place and he is not playing his best players. I do not know what he is doing.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so much of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:agree::agree::agree:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posts are getting deleted.

Where are my posts going?

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00