• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fred Biletnikoff award

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So maybe some of you realize but we have 2 Fred Biletnikoff award winners on the team now. Crabtree is a 2 time back to back winner.

So who's your favorite Fred Biletnikoff 49er?

For me today I think Braylon has a slight edge but I'm hoping the two of them together can become a good receiving duo. Couple that with Vernon and it could cause problems for defenses.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried our oline and QB will prevent them from having much better seasons.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, im optimistic as always but i worry if there is major QB and oline problems we could see a lot of braylon and crabtree pising and moaning.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed, im optimistic as always but i worry if there is major QB and oline problems we could see a lot of braylon and crabtree pising and moaning.

I was hoping people would just overlook our QB and O-line problems and just focus on the 2 receivers. The two of them looks pretty good on paper.

Maybe the question I should have asked was, which WR is going to moan and piss more this season Braylon or Crabtree? :-)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree, he's got more money coming to him. Edwards is on a one year deal and needs to be squeaky clean.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Exactly. It begins and ends with the o'line. Even great QB's can only make up for so much o'line weakness, and we do not have a great QB.