• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fowler

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes my pick if we take a guy at 5. now that we have barry i can see us taking him.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, these articles can sway an opinion so strongly, lol.
I'm starting to wonder why we wouldn't just give murphy a shot at ROLB.
He had more(or matched) the college production than all the rushing prospects we could draft.

IMO i'd like to see an OT, or a reach for Shelton(who could potentially make everyone else around him better) while potentially becoming the next above average/elite DT himself.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is certainly climbing mock boards fast.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, these articles can sway an opinion so strongly, lol.
I'm starting to wonder why we wouldn't just give murphy a shot at ROLB.
He had more(or matched) the college production than all the rushing prospects we could draft.

IMO i'd like to see an OT, or a reach for Shelton(who could potentially make everyone else around him better) while potentially becoming the next above average/elite DT himself.

our minds will change about 50x dude part of all the fun

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Shelton at #5. I actually like Fowler out of all the OLB's. He is the most complete player out of all of them. Shelton and Fowler are very safe picks. Tenn is not trading out of the #2 spot b/c Williams is there. Best player in the draft. Why would you trade that pick? The trade opportunities for MM are going to be for the JAgs and Raiders. The most likely trade partners would be the Browns or Jets.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we resign sackpo the pick will be d shelton if we dont resign sackpo the pick wll ray

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason why i say its going to be shelton or ray is because i really do think we will get some olinemen studs in freeagent peroid carpenter,iupita,and that bengal lineman i forgot his name im not saying we will landed all 3 im saying we will get a rt and og in fa mybe draft a lineman 2 rd i think there will be rt and og value'with that 2 pick but not the'first pick:2cents:

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we resign sackpo the pick will be d shelton if we dont resign sackpo the pick wll ray

Lets dispense with the Sackpo.....He has NEVER lived up to that name!!!!! I would love shelton...and if not him....I dont want Ray....I dont think he will be all that special in the NFL!!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets dispense with the Sackpo.....He has NEVER lived up to that name!!!!! I would love shelton...and if not him....I dont want Ray....I dont think he will be all that special in the NFL!!!!

i dont think that is really fair . he made 3 pro bowls . now i know he didnt have the year we thought but if he leaves so be it . he was a good citizen but he got hurt a lot

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think that is really fair . he made 3 pro bowls . now i know he didnt have the year we thought but if he leaves so be it . he was a good citizen but he got hurt a lot

I do think it is fair.......he had double digit sacks 2 times in 6 years....injury or not......That to me doesnt merrit the Nickname.... in 4 seasons of playing 15 or more games he averaged 9.5 sacks a year.....

yes 3 PB...but so what.....alot of times it is Name that gets you in!!! there were years that Urlacher made the Pro-bowl on name alone....just 1 example........the PB has had tons of guys get in on name and NOT production.....take Kerrigan this last year...he was more deserving then at least 1 LB that got in.....but he didnt have the name!!!!