• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former player: Scot McCloughan 'felt the hate' from Redskins president Bruce Allen

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... he already HAS people believing that Scot was just a glorified scout, who you kidding. He made a point to stress that decisions were a team effort. He is in the catbird seat. If the Skins do well this year he gets to say... see IM better than Scot any way. If we tank, the line will be... well we were working off of Scots plan. Obviously his drinking had compromised his judgement, but we stuck with the plan in hopes that he had formulated it before his drinking took over again.

I'm not a religious man but..................Good Lord!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a religious man but..................Good Lord!!

Bruce Allen= A Kennedy that graduated from the Naval Academy and married a Clinton. Much like the abomination I just named, shit simply does not stick to Bruce.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly know Snyder's history so I wouldn't put anything past him. But if we still know nothing. Scot would talk to (was it Jerry Brewer) former writer in Seattle and he had a phone call with Michael Robinson (former player in Seattle.) If he has something to say why doesn't he go to someone he doesn't have a relationship with?

Is it possible the Skins and SM are working on a settlement and Scot is putting just enough out there to try to raise the ante? If you are going to be a conspiracy theorist you should cover all sides of the conspiracy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly know Snyder's history so I wouldn't put anything past him. But if we still know nothing. Scot would talk to (was it Jerry Brewer) former writer in Seattle and he had a phone call with Michael Robinson (former player in Seattle.) If he has something to say why doesn't he go to someone he doesn't have a relationship with?

Is it possible the Skins and SM are working on a settlement and Scot is putting just enough out there to try to raise the ante? If you are going to be a conspiracy theorist you should cover all sides of the conspiracy.

NO doubt. Just as Shanahan stayed quiet about the whole Rg3 trade just long enough for that last season check to clear his bank account. Its not like the Skins are saying something about Scot that we all didnt already know. But its in his best interest to play it close to the vest until the money aspect is cleared up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unknown sources kill. We have to give this more time, but If Allen did this he is despicable

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My inclination is to not give Allen any benefit of the doubt.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unknown sources kill. We have to give this more time, but If Allen did this he is despicable
He is despicable even if he didn't do it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing it out there. Aside from NY, Dallas and Philly fans..... who really thinks it was smart to fire your GM on the day free agency started. Because most sane people realize Scot could be two cases and a liter of Jack in and would still be a better talent elevator than Bruce and Dan combined.