• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Barn RB says he has dirt on Harbaugh...

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThrustMe be like

images

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't seem to have anything on Harbaugh other than what anyone who watches knows: He is a stubborn coach who is not very imaginative on offense. But it worked for Bo Schembechler and Woody Hayes and many others at the college level and it may work for Harbaugh, if he can stop getting out-recruited.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm -- didn't you post this?

When I told you financial difficulties is only one of many issues for retired athletes (depression, adjusting to life out of the spotlight, etc) Your response was this:

I just gave you an article stating exactly what I was saying. It just so happened to be written after the latest athlete killed himself. I'm sure Sports Illustrated is clueless though, as well as the guy writing the article, who went thru exactly what I said. I'm sure you know much better. :lol:

Did you forget we were talking about a former player making tweets?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior Seau killed himself cuz he realized he was really, really gay.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't seem to have anything on Harbaugh other than what anyone who watches knows: He is a stubborn coach who is not very imaginative on offense. But it worked for Bo Schembechler and Woody Hayes and many others at the college level and it may work for Harbaugh, if he can stop getting out-recruited.

waaaa?

First off (side note) while the offense is a pro-style offense, which is more uncommon now days, the creativity has been worlds ahead of what I've seen other teams do with the offense. For example, the single file "huddle". Normally, as a fan, you can start to see tendencies and predict what comes next. But I'm still unable to do that with these past two Harbaugh teams. Being uncreative is like what Lloyd did -- Run left twice, pass

To the bolded, out-recruited by who? When you finish top 5 in recruiting, the difference between the top 5 teams is just splitting hairs. Will OSU's 3 more five star players be better than our 5 more four star players -- who knows. I think it's pretty silly to criticize Harbaugh's last two recruiting classes.