• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For the first time since 2011...

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im gonna look at him this week. He had to be doing something right.

The dude is slippery as hell, OU had him several times but he managed to get away and either get the first down with his legs or arm. He didn't miss many throws. He is the main reason TCU beat OU, couldn't get their offense off the field, and when OU did have them stopped, a damn penalty would extend the drive. TCU played a great game, but OU did give them a lithe help with stupid penalties.
Bottom line is, OU just got out coached and outplayed.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin ain't to blame, it was Saban's decisions.

Yeah I think Saban put him on short leash for this game...3 mins left in the second quarter and 3 TOs and Saban wants to play for halftime...that's been my biggest complaint about Saban (and its very hard to complain about him) he's not as aggressive at times. We had a chance to really back Ole Miss against the wall and we didn't.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got out coached, plain and simple.

This was the only game I have really watched Bama play this year but my observation with what I have read and heard is the following:

- Bama tends to run left the majority of the time
- Bama tends to throw right the majority of the time
- Stats show Amri Cooper is more than a 50% chance to get the ball if they are throwing

That's too predictable give a good defensive coordinator that much of an edge where his defenders are going to know what you are doing within the first couple of seconds and they can scheme against you. Bama is used to being able to out athlete other teams and dictate the game flow but everyone is catching up. The days where you could point where you were running before the play and make the first down are over.