• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles to Rams picking up steam!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad Retro, I keep forgetting about the negativity thread. I am just anxious for this team to make a splash!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad Retro, I keep forgetting about the negativity thread. I am just anxious for this team to make a splash!

Yea, I hear you but we all decided on these rules. Just try to remember. You'll get a reminder from me if you forget and if it becomes a pattern, probation awaits. I don't suspect that from you but others yes. Hang in there.

The Rams will figure this out with O-line as they have already made some moves that fits their financial situation and I like that we are not rushing to sign people. I think we have learned our lesson with Wells and Long.

We spent $37 million on two players that got us some stability but not much more. I think sometimes this FA frenzy is really overrated. As I stated elsewhere, the majority of the good talent we have on this team came through the draft. We have a couple FAs that panned out like Dunbar and Hayes but for the most part, the draft is where we need to go and to fix the O-line will be no different.