• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Hab's GDT:

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think this Flyers squad is the most resilient I've ever seen. I'm talking about the response tonight after a game three in which they got throttled and battling the adversity of having to get their star players' skates sharpened once or twice per period when the exit to the locker room is on the other side of the ice. Obviously coming back from down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in game seven against the Bruins speaks volumes to that, but so do numerous other wins they've had throughout the season, including the lone game against the Hawks. Down 2-1 with only 8 minutes left in the game, they tied it with about 2 minutes to go and got the win with about 2 seconds to go. Keep telling me that they have nothing for the Hawks, I beg to differ.

Yes because a game in the middle of the regular season is the same as a best of seven series for the Cup.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this Flyers squad is the most resilient I've ever seen. I'm talking about the response tonight after a game three in which they got throttled and battling the adversity of having to get their star players' skates sharpened once or twice per period when the exit to the locker room is on the other side of the ice.
..., including the lone game against the Hawks. Down 2-1 with only 8 minutes left in the game, they tied it with about 2 minutes to go and got the win with about 2 seconds to go. Keep telling me that they have nothing for the Hawks, I beg to differ.

Great post Mav. As much as some loooove to try to down play the significance, it matters. It matters a lot. (ask the Devils)