• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Hab's GDT:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it on home boys!!!!

Let's seal this fucker on home ice!!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and, I'm out!! Later on Gents!! :)

Let's go Flyer's!!!!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Gomez - No goals in his last 17 games...Yeesh.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was a great game by the Flyer D. Leighton did what he had to, but the D-men were key.

Giroux's first goal was great, though it feels cheap to score because the defender's skate strap keeps them from defending. That said, a goal's a goal. And Leino's goal was sick. Great pass by Pronger, and Leino's hands were quicker than Halak's eyes, with Halak looking glove side and Leino laying it in stick side.

I can't believe, though, how many chances the Flyers missed. Briere probably had half a dozen stuff opportunities from right by the net, and either fanned, was just out of reach, or (once) Halak stopped it. Halak was outdoing himself in terms of handling the puck today, though, because he started out shaky and got worse and worse. Did everything but score on his own net, and if the Flyers had dumped it deep a few more times....

Last, but certainly not least, what the hell is up with the sand outside of the Philly locker room? If it's deliberate, that's TERRIBLE. If it's accidental, who the hell on the janitorial staff is in charge of that area? I mean, Flyers were running two lines at once - one on the ice, and one to the skate sharpener. Can't happen at this level of play; it's simply unacceptable.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good points.

i also felt carter played well. that was a nice deke. and they just did a great defensive job.

as for the sand, i am not upset because the flyers won although if they did not it would probably get brought up more. it seemed somebody was in the dressing room all game.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Flyers and their fans. I couldn't even watch the game because of some fam issues and a party but it sure looks the Flyers are in control now.

I was getting the scores on my cell :mad:

Oh well, when I get time I will read the thread.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this Flyers squad is the most resilient I've ever seen. I'm talking about the response tonight after a game three in which they got throttled and battling the adversity of having to get their star players' skates sharpened once or twice per period when the exit to the locker room is on the other side of the ice. Obviously coming back from down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in game seven against the Bruins speaks volumes to that, but so do numerous other wins they've had throughout the season, including the lone game against the Hawks. Down 2-1 with only 8 minutes left in the game, they tied it with about 2 minutes to go and got the win with about 2 seconds to go. Keep telling me that they have nothing for the Hawks, I beg to differ.

Last edited by a moderator: