• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:FLUIDITY: the word of cfb for 2014

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dammit...showing my computer ineptitude again...

somebody here dropped a gif months ago that would have been just perfect for this thread...

of a young orangutan rolling on his back and peeing into his own mouth.

fluidity

:suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a bunch of excuses no matter what the circumstances FSU should blow NC State off the field. Auburn beat La Tech by 28 points and lost their two starting inside Linebackers and a starting tackle but I'm still pissed they didn't cover the 33 points and played like (IMO) crap.

At the level FSU and Auburn are there are no excuses you are expected to have the depth and experience to play at a high level regardless. The real truth is I don't think FSU has played at an acceptable level this year and I have watched parts of the OSU, Clemson and NC State games.

They are not the number 1 team in the country right now by a long shot.

Facts are not excuses by any means. The younger guys are just playing better than the older guys(Some of the older guys are pure BUSTS). That simple. FSU did a damn good job against Clemson. They did a good job after the 1st quarter adjustments in the NC State game. Huge difference in yds per play, total yds, and points. I see you watched parts of the games. I personally do not do watch parts of games and make a decision. I watched the entire KState game and thought Auburn looked like crap, but I also thought that KState looked better than I thought they would. I am still out on Auburn and some other teams because I have not watched enough full games.

I knew coming in the D would have a drop off. No way a team no matter how "loaded" with top recruits can replace those amount of losses in a single off season. Bama, Auburn, FSU, USC, NOBODY. It takes time throughout the season. Getting people back and others growing in the system.

Worrying about the AP or Coaches poll is really sad though. Who gives a shit about it? Move them to #30 for all I care. Those polls have no bearing on the CFP. All FSU has to do is continue the streak and win out. They are in period. Just like any team from the "Power 5".

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much coffee. My fluidity is like a racehorse.