• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida State vs. Ohio State in the BCS National Championship Game

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what my buddy said too. Wasn't happy about how it went down.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many dominos have to fall. And still, FSU is not guaranteed to get there. Great shot, but no guarantees. Ppl seem to be overlooking a potential rematch with miami.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stranger things have happened. Heck, everybody could take a loss and you could end up with no undefeated teams. Remaining schedules of the likely top 6 in the BCS Rankings:

Alabama (8-0): LSU, @Miss State, cupcake, @Auburn, SEC CG (Mizzou/South Carolina/Georgia?)
Baylor (8-0): Texas Tech (at Dallas Cowboys Stadium), @Oklahoma State, @TCU, Texas
FSU (8-0): @WF, Syracuse, Idaho, @Florida in the Swamp, ACC CG (Miami/VT?)
Ohio State (9-0):
cupcake.gif
th
th_cupcake.gif

Stanford (8-1): @Southern Cal, Cal, Notre Dame, PAC CG (Arizona State/Southern Cal/UCLA/Arizona?)
Oregon (8-1): Utah, @Arizona, Oregon State, PAC CG?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the B1G needs to go on a tear in consecutive bowl seasons before we'll get any respect... I don't think the B1G is the steaming pile of shit that a lot of people do, but we're not going to garner any respect if we lose more often than not when we step out of conference...

fans of teams from other conferences say this so everyone else doesn't take a closer look at their conference to see that they aren't as great as they say they are

Media types repeat "the Big Ten is down" over and over again, tell a lie over and over and people begin to think it is true.

The Big Ten isn't the best and it isn't the worst it is a tough ass conference from top to bottom

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stranger things have happened. Heck, everybody could take a loss and you could end up with no undefeated teams. Remaining schedules of the likely top 6 in the BCS Rankings:

Alabama (8-0): LSU, @Miss State, cupcake, @Auburn, SEC CG (Mizzou/South Carolina/Georgia?)
Baylor (8-0): Texas Tech (at Dallas Cowboys Stadium), @Oklahoma State, @TCU, Texas
Ohio State (9-0):
cupcake.gif
th
th_cupcake.gif

Stanford (8-1): @Southern Cal, Cal, Notre Dame, PAC CG (Arizona State/Southern Cal/UCLA/Arizona?)
Lol. Dick.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my post where I said that the AP, Coaches, and BCS all think that Miami is a top 15 team. It is not ME saying they are top 15 now is it? I am reciting what the SYSTEM is saying who is where. Also please note the last sentence I posted because it is exactly what you are doing.

I don't care what you said, I was stating my opinion. It's a fucking message board bro, calm down. That's the point. When you watch Miami, they aren't impressive at all. That's my point. Both Wisconsin and Sparty are better, and even Michigan has a better win on their record.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Florida, which, whether you admit it or not, is a better win than any win Ohio State has currently. Florida, when healthy, is absolutely RAW on defense. No B1G team would score over 14 against a healthy Florida.

Wisconsin and Ohio State would score well over 14 with ease. Florida is no different than Sparty except Sparty appears to be finding an offense, something Florida hasn't had since Meyer left.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much ftball left. The top 5 will look a lot different in a month. It does nearly every season

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much ftball left. The top 5 will look a lot different in a month. It does nearly every season

Excellent point. Anything at this point can happen. Hell we could end up with a Baylor - OSU title game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State (9-0):
cupcake.gif
th
th_cupcake.gif

Yummy! :happy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw...Miss St is a cupcake...trust me, I know :gaah:

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Florida, which, whether you admit it or not, is a better win than any win Ohio State has currently. Florida, when healthy, is absolutely RAW on defense. No B1G team would score over 14 against a healthy Florida.

SEC Homer Alert!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what you said, I was stating my opinion. It's a fucking message board bro, calm down. That's the point. When you watch Miami, they aren't impressive at all. That's my point. Both Wisconsin and Sparty are better, and even Michigan has a better win on their record.

Sox. I am not the one who needs to calm down. Our opinions as who is better means nothing. Only the rankings in the system matter. I can only go by that. Not sure if Wisconsin and Sparty are better and we will never know that because they will not play. You OSU guys think that your opinion matters in rankings when it does not. That is all I am saying. To try and argue opinions on who is better when they do not matter is just foolish to me. If you think other teams are better that is fine. As long as you acknowledge your opinions do not matter in the CFB world.