• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida/LSU Cancelled

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Daytona pic you had above is from a few years ago and not from this hurricane.

OK fine. There are a bazillion more from all over that are from the last 24 hours.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh a single quote from some random guy somewhere. Well hell, that just proves everything.
It's just a guy who lives in downtown Jacksonville, like I earlier said, 18 miles from the pictures you sent along with that one from Daytona 2 years ago. And that one random quote holds much more weight than your nonsense assumption that podunk gainesville is where companies and contractors would really plan to set up shop.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a guy who lives in downtown Jacksonville, like I earlier said, 18 miles from the pictures you sent along with that one from Daytona 2 years ago. And that one random quote holds much more weight than your nonsense assumption that podunk gainesville is where companies and contractors would really plan to set up shop.

There is widespread flooding throughout the first coast region and there is flooding in Jax. By the way...downtown is nowhere close to the most flood prone area of Jax.

It has also been widely reported that Gainesville is the state's designated staging area for the First Coast.

Do some reading of some actual news stories.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is widespread flooding throughout the first coast region and there is flooding in Jax. By the way...downtown is nowhere close to the most flood prone area of Jax.

It has also been widely reported that Gainesville is the state's designated staging area for the First Coast.

Do some reading of some actual news stories.
Glad we are agreeing. Jacksonville is fine. Your pictures came from 18+ miles away from Jacksonville. Even that 2 year old one from Daytona. Jacksonville is the "staging area". You previously claimed that Gainesville was. I'm just letting you know what all is going on. Jacksonville is in plenty good enough shape to handle all that will need handling. If not they would have not stayed in Orlando, they would have chosen Lake city over Gainesville anyhow. No big deal. This is nothing like Huricun Katrina. LSU rescheduled for Monday night. LSU isn't scarred, Florida Gators are.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida Doesn't have the balls or character to donate $50,000 to flood victims like FSU and Miami are planning to do with their proceeds.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida Doesn't have the balls or character to donate $50,000 to flood victims like FSU and Miami are planning to do with their proceeds.

I'm sure most of the damage was to those living in trailers....lost their carport cover n sech. So, those are way more likely to be FSU fans. Miami doesn't have any fans, but their $60k per year tuition from just one student will cover it.

Reactions: 006

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure most of the damage was to those living in trailers....lost their carport cover n sech. So, those are way more likely to be FSU fans. Miami doesn't have any fans, but their $60k per year tuition from just one student will cover it.
Don't get all logical on me, I want these new gator fans to hate me. I can't believe I like 98% of the gators on here to begin with.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this online. It breaks the whole thing down pretty good and tells us all we need to know......

Link to the truth

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basco, I can't just let these fellas come in here and not throw up a fight.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get all logical on me, I want these new gator fans to hate me. I can't believe I like 98% of the gators on here to begin with.

lol. Even worse for me, the few fsu fans on SportsHoopla are good ones. That really does disturb my trolling efforts.

It's good there are so many OSUx fans on here to take our frustrations out on. Everybody hates those dikheads.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it was Lake City.. about 35 mins from gainesville but that town isn't as big.. and I know because one of my good f friends coordinates these staging areas for FEMA and Fl power duke energy and a couple if other power cos..

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basco, I can't just let these fellas come in here and not throw up a fight.
Aww bless your heart you win1 game in 11 years and you feel the need to interrupt an A B coversation... my suggestion dearest is to C your self right out... tyvm

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we are agreeing. Jacksonville is fine. Your pictures came from 18+ miles away from Jacksonville. Even that 2 year old one from Daytona. Jacksonville is the "staging area". You previously claimed that Gainesville was. I'm just letting you know what all is going on. Jacksonville is in plenty good enough shape to handle all that will need handling. If not they would have not stayed in Orlando, they would have chosen Lake city over Gainesville anyhow. No big deal. This is nothing like Huricun Katrina. LSU rescheduled for Monday night. LSU isn't scarred, Florida Gators are.

Jacksonville is not "fine" nor is the rest of Northeast Florida. There are now a reported 2 million without power.

Its amazing how douchy some of you are about insisting that a football game be played in the midst of a natural disaster.