• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fLor1Da @ DEVILS

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
6-2-2 in last 10? Just saw that stat.
I will never be able to root for the Devils to lose, however, I figured they would still naturally just lose games. They have a chance to make a run at the final spot. Not sure this is a good thing.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-2-2 in last 10? Just saw that stat.
I will never be able to root for the Devils to lose, however, I figured they would still naturally just lose games. They have a chance to make a run at the final spot. Not sure this is a good thing.

I'm enjoying the games a lot more but I know what you mean.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still really hope they shop some guys at the deadline. Jagr can get us a 2nd, possibly more if a team was completely desperate (the market for available top 6 wingers is pretty thin unless you want to totally gut your farm team/draft picks). Ryder and Zids have to have some value. Stockpiling picks would be my goal.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still really hope they shop some guys at the deadline. Jagr can get us a 2nd, possibly more if a team was completely desperate (the market for available top 6 wingers is pretty thin unless you want to totally gut your farm team/draft picks). Ryder and Zids have to have some value. Stockpiling picks would be my goal.

I have no problem moving those guys although I'd miss Jagr