• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Five Star Picks Week 13 (3-1 ATS last week)!

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is officially week 13 so I hope I have good luck like last week. BYU missed the cover by 3 pts or I would have swept them last week. My season record is now 22-23 ATS. I like two games this week and looking for a sweep to finally get over the .500 line. Here are the picks, good luck to everyone!

Take Arkansas +3.5 vs. Ole Miss

Hogs got off the 17 game SEC losing streak and are back at home against a team they usually play down to the wire. I like the Hogs to cover and would not be surprised with an outright victory!

Take Hawaii -10.5 vs. UNLV

I know, UNLV got me last week but the Warriors are a different team at home and the Rebels have never played well on the Island. Easy win for the home team!

G

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is officially week 13 so I hope I have good luck like last week. BYU missed the cover by 3 pts or I would have swept them last week. My season record is now 22-23 ATS. I like two games this week and looking for a sweep to finally get over the .500 line. Here are the picks, good luck to everyone!

Take Arkansas +3.5 vs. Ole Miss

Hogs got off the 17 game SEC losing streak and are back at home against a team they usually play down to the wire. I like the Hogs to cover and would not be surprised with an outright victory!

Take Hawaii -10.5 vs. UNLV

I know, UNLV got me last week but the Warriors are a different team at home and the Rebels have never played well on the Island. Easy win for the home team!

G

I've noticed that you pick some tough games.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that you pick some tough games.

these are just the ones that jumped out at me after looking over the field this week. Do you like anyone this week?