• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First time ever Texas gets jipped

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you just the most dramatic doofus on this board or what????

and Texass has never scored more than 45 points on any OU team. Never.

OU has done it many times vs yer whorns.....

yer win was a fluke, no doubt, and by the end of the season, ut will have way more losses than will OU.

Bele dat, fool.

LOL, you bet. OU fucking sucks. If Texas played OU tomorrow, OU gets their asses handed again. Your defense is average at best, you have no running game and your QB fucking sucks. How in the hell your shitty team is #10 in the BCS poll, is beyond me. Ya'll had better beg Baylor to be gentle on your weak as fuck defense.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check out who the losses were to. @Alabama, @Auburn, Texas A&M, and then a win over LSU.

If Texas played Ole Miss and then those 4 games, they'd lose 5 in a row.

Pure speculation on your part. Bama I agree, the other 3 would be toss ups. Aggy and AU have shitty defenses and LSU isn't all that this year. If Diaz was still our DC, then absolutely, we would lose all 5. But since the change of DC's, Robinson has this defense playing the way it should have from the beginning. Stop pimping out the SEC. It's Bama and the 13 dwarves. Some of the worst defense I've seen this year is being played in the SEC right now.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you bet. OU fucking sucks. If Texas played OU tomorrow, OU gets their asses handed again. Your defense is average at best, you have no running game and your QB fucking sucks. How in the hell your shitty team is #10 in the BCS poll, is beyond me. Ya'll had better beg Baylor to be gentle on your weak as fuck defense.

you poor baby, you got so worked up you forgot to mention yer 2 most favorite subjects, anything anal and $2 whores.

yer slippin, son, yer slippin.....:laugh3:

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you just the most dramatic doofus on this board or what????

and Texass has never scored more than 45 points on any OU team. Never.

OU has done it many times vs yer whorns.....

yer win was a fluke, no doubt, and by the end of the season, ut will have way more losses than will OU.

Bele dat, fool.

Dude, the Sooners scored one offensive TD. It was hardly a fluke win.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check out who the losses were to. @Alabama, @Auburn, Texas A&M, and then a win over LSU.

If Texas played Ole Miss and then those 4 games, they'd lose 5 in a row.

Ok, well then our losses are forgiveable by your logic. We lost to a very very good BYU team, in a night game, which was weather delayed, @ BYU; And then to an Ole Miss team you are saying should be ranked. After that we have gone 4-0, won 3 straight games away from home, given TCU the worst beating they have had all year, and curb stomped a top 10 team.

That logic works both ways. Of course if you are saying head to head is most important, then Texas should be ahead of OU and Ole Miss should be ahead of Texas, and BYU should be ahead of all of them, and they all should be ranked.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the Sooners scored one offensive TD. It was hardly a fluke win.

dude, too bad OU didn't play da whorns like they did yer boys as the outcome may very well have been different.

OU pretty much crammed the ball down yer boys throats and should have done the same thing to ut.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, well then our losses are forgiveable by your logic. We lost to a very very good BYU team, in a night game, which was weather delayed, @ BYU; And then to an Ole Miss team you are saying should be ranked. After that we have gone 4-0, won 3 straight games away from home, given TCU the worst beating they have had all year, and curb stomped a top 10 team.

That logic works both ways. Of course if you are saying head to head is most important, then Texas should be ahead of OU and Ole Miss should be ahead of Texas, and BYU should be ahead of all of them, and they all should be ranked.

The latest BCS Rankings have Ole Miss(29) and BYU(28) ahead of Texas(33).

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, too bad OU didn't play da whorns like they did yer boys as the outcome may very well have been different.

OU pretty much crammed the ball down yer boys throats and should have done the same thing to ut.

Thankfully, OU tried to win with Bell passing the ball.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say #10 OU beats texas 8 out of 10 times this year. OU wouldn't lose to Byu or Ole Miss and texas couldn't beat ND.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest BCS Rankings have Ole Miss(29) and BYU(28) ahead of Texas(33).

Close except for the Texas above OU and all are ranked parts.

Btw - the human voters are really screwing BYU. 5/6 computers have them ranked between 12-26, and they are still at 28th. :bullshit:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synopsis:

Wheat: "So if we would have played better, then we would have played better..."

Wishbone: "Yeah, and we would beat Texas; But we didn't."

:agree:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say #10 OU beats texas 8 out of 10 times this year. OU wouldn't lose to Byu or Ole Miss and texas couldn't beat ND.

I can do that too. BYU would destroy OU in Provo, no question and Ole Miss would be a toss up in Norman. You boys can barely beat a shitty TCU team at home. Calm down. There is no way in hell OU comes close to beating Texas 8 out of 10 times this year. You guys are overrated as hell; probably one of the most overrated OU teams in the Stoops era, and he's had some overrated teams that's for sure. Average defense, no running game and below average QB. Stop overrating the shit out of this team.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA Today Coaches' Pol
Alabama (56)8-01,5421--
Oregon (6)8-01,4832--
Florida State7-01,4193--
Ohio State8-01,3754--
Baylor7-01,2935--
Miami (FL)7-01,1906--
Stanford7-11,18281
Clemson7-11,064102
Oklahoma7-1933123

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying that you guys are still calling for mack to leave or are you saying that you guys were never wanting him to leave?

I'm saying, I don't really give a shit, just keep winning.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas would probably win 8 of 10. OU is not the same without Nelson and the NG. Their DL was mediocre and thin coming into the season. They lost the one guy that was good. Nelson was replaced by a frosh. OU is going to have issues stopping the run for the rest of the yr. They just don't have the bodies. Milliard is lost for the season now. Guy was one of the best football players in the Big 12. He did everything. That is going to leave a mark. I would not be surprised if OU is unranked at the end of the yr, just too many issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GamingGator: Think you'd have enough problems with your own team, to be talking shit.
Sakau2007: Texas ranked vs Ole Miss? Who really gives a fuck?

I don't care if Texas stays unranked. Just win baby.

All that matters is the next game.

And if you think Ole Miss is all that, your nuts. They are a solid team. They caught Texas under a mushroom cloud. Any team could have beaten them then. Even so, Texas was up at half, with the backup QB and a DC who had only been in town 3 days.

Ole Miss should NOT be ranked. And Texas wont be ranked unless they win the next game, then the next, then beats OkieState. Then, they can be ranked.

All that matters to me is winning the conference, ranked don't mean shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is thank God Texas lost to Ol Miss and BYU otherwise Manny Diaz would still be coaching up the defense on the fundamentals of being in the wrong gap, taking poor angles, and arm tackling. For the first time since Muschump left your DBs don't look like solving Chinese Trigonometry would be easier than understanding the play call.

Management 101.
Set expectations and if they fail to meet them then fire their ass and get someone who can.
Good job Mack!:clap:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synopsis:

Wheat: "So if we would have played better, then we would have played better..."

Wishbone: "Yeah, and we would beat Texas; But we didn't."

:agree:

nice try but as usual, you are making things up. I guess it comes natural to you????:noidea:

we all know if OU had pounded the rock instead of trying to force the pass the game would probably have ended up differently, but maybe it wouldn't have. we'll never know.

I'd still believe that in the end, ut will have a worse record than will OU.

so much for all those returning starters.....:L