• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Lloyd and Jack, NOW

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wait? Do it NOW. PLEASE don't wait any longer for this.

This team has terrible chemistry with terrible leadership, and the MAIN leadership FLAW is Lloyd.

I refer to the stat posted earlier about runs saved using the shift? No doubt we were near the bottom.

Someone find a stat on Hit and Runs, do we ever attempt them? Rarely.
Team under performs because Lloyd sits on his hands and adds NOTHING during In Game Play. Nothing.

Thoughts.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nintendo doesn't run it per reports. It is all run by our good friend Howie Lincoln.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An owner/ownership group that wasn't indifferent to competitive success would've put a stop to the likes of Lincoln running it long ago.

Having an 8th skipper in 10 years won't make a difference.

Z may or may not get fired at the end of this season, but I don't trust Lincoln to hire anybody worth half a shit to replace him. Nintendo and Lincoln care about the bottom line, and it's growing year by year even with a pure dogshit team that Z puts together every year.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An owner/ownership group that wasn't indifferent to competitive success would've put a stop to the likes of Lincoln running it long ago.

Z may or may not get fired at the end of this season, but I don't trust Lincoln to hire anybody worth half a shit to replace him. Nintendo and Lincoln care about the bottom line, and it's growing year by year even with a pure dogshit team that Z puts together every year.

I agree that Lincoln and Ownership are the PROBLEM, but that won't change, Unless someone like Balmer comes in with an offer of 250% of value for the team, then maybe they sell. Otherwise ownership, which we actually no ZERO about, will not change. It is SAD.

What I'm saying is that Lloyd and Z are useless, need to go NOW, regardless of ownership, which will not change.
Sadly. I realize that all 'facets' of top down management must change before we ever see a success here in Seattle. Look what happened when Paul Allen took over.

Was Seahawk Success a product of PA? Absolutely.
Will Mariner success remain the same as long as Ownership remains the same? Absolutely. SADLY.

Hey guys, some day, our Mariner ship WILL come in, but I personally am hoping suckiness dies before me.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners have been the worst run pro sports franchise for a long time now...

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed ownership has given him the power and they could, but have not, taken it away. But like someone posted before, we could have the owner hands on like Marlins owner so we would still stink. I just can't think of too many teams being run by the President who has no baseball knowledge or expertise. I can live with a absentee owner, but not an absentee president (absentee in ability) in charge of running team is inexcusable.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still 30,000 non baseball fans showing up each night. Eating great food, drinking and trying to get laid in center field singles bar, watching hydro races etc...why change anything? Attendance is great, that's all Nintendo sees.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helk, the Washington St Cougars football team has been run better...

Is this like saying it is better to eat rotten fruit than it is to eat rotten meat?

Neither is good for you. SADLY.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't Lloyd play Montero?

So Jackson or Trumbo are better RH hitting choices versus Pineda?????

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms are the Detroit Lions of MLB. We're not going anywhere anytime soon.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was skeptical of hiring Lloyd due to his poor record, but the team's performance last year made me mute on his abilities.

That being said, in addition to seldom making the defensive shifts other teams make, he makes questionable lineup decisions (hitting Logan Morrison lead off lol?), never does hit and runs, never bunts, never plays small ball, it's ridiculous.

A low scoring team like ours needs every run it can manufacture and Lloyd isn't helping this team manufacture runs.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be the Lions, they've at least made the playoffs twice in the last four years.

And we've occasionally made playoffs as well. Don't forget we made the playoffs in the 90s and early 00s... the Lions barely got in and haven't done jack up until the last few years since.

The one similarity remains that both teams are led by terrible ownership with little clue how to build a team and often bust on drafted players lol (don't mention Suh/Johnson, because for every one of those I can name a myriad of busts from the Lions).

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard Lincoln, the Osama bin Laden of baseball.