• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins vs Buccaneers Schedule

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the game scheduled is a challenge with hurricane Irma on the move. I think the game should be played on Thursday evening. The storm isn't expected to come to Miami-Dade County, Broward or Palm Beach county until Sunday.

I think having these guys play during their bye weeks would be the worst idea. It would give their opponents an unfair advantage since all the other teams get to rest for a week. The Fins already have a game in London scheduled. That's already an additional challenge due to the extra drive time.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game has been rescheduled for week 11 in the interest of public safety. I understand the decision.

The Fins can't seem to get a break this season. That said, something tells me the team will still have a good year.

Take care, S. Florida folks.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the no off week, but rescheduling for that week is probably best option of all the ones.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the no off week, but rescheduling for that week is probably best option of all the ones.
They'll have to live with it but if the majority of the players preferred to play in a neutral location bringing their families with them that's what they should have done. I'd also move London back to Miami due to this. Sorry but you have to be fair and give a team a chance. Now the odds are severely stacked against them which is sad.

Either way stay safe Florida our prayers are with you!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll have to live with it but if the majority of the players preferred to play in a neutral location bringing their families with them that's what they should have done. I'd also move London back to Miami due to this. Sorry but you have to be fair and give a team a chance. Now the odds are severely stacked against them which is sad.

Either way stay safe Florida our prayers are with you!!!
They've said that this may cost them two wins which is crazy. Add in London makes it tough. The team left for LA Friday anyway so why not just play a game on Sunday somewhere else anyway they are already flying with family.... Ridiculous.

At least patsies lost looked old and slow. Bad coaching on those 4th down plays too maybe this is the end...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats have big problems. They can't cover that well and they don't generate much of a pass rush.

On offense they no longer have a big power back. I think they will have a hard time converting on short yardage plays. At WR they don't have many guys that have been in their system. Gronk doesn't seem to be himself.

The Pats are getting rest while the Saints play against them on a short week. Even with that I think the Pats will have a hard time stopping the Saints' offense. Also, Hightower will probably be playing at less than 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats start the season 0-2.

Last edited by a moderator: