• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FINAL FOUR

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just give it up. He intentionally hit him in the face pretty hard and everybody except you seems to be able to accept that. It should have been a flagrant and it wasn't, even though they reviewed it.

Who is everyone? The refs? Not even every poster here. Nice rebuttal

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is everyone? The refs? Not even every poster here. Nice rebuttal

Just let go. He hit him in the face on purpose. The only reason the refs didn't call it is because they didn't have the guts to make the correct call.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what swim stroke is this?

Kentuckys Trey Lyles Slaps Wisconsin Player In Face; No Foul Called (Video) | NCAA Tournament | NESN.com

Let go. You want some excuse for this loss when the truth is the better team won. You can move on.

do you know what a swim move is? Have you ever played sports? I am actually serious, because I do not think you know what it is, not to mention you said stroke. I am not sure how arguing that it was not a flagrant is an excuse. You really seem to have some comprehension issues.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know what a swim move is? Have you ever played sports? I am actually serious, because I do not think you know what it is, not to mention you said stroke. I am not sure how arguing that it was not a flagrant is an excuse. You really seem to have some comprehension issues.

Yes, you blind homer. I played a lot of ball in the post and know what a flippin swim move is, and that wasn't a swim move. It was a Captain Kirk chop to the neck/face. You're just looking for something to blame besides the team. They lost, move on.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you blind homer. I played a lot of ball in the post and know what a flippin swim move is, and that wasn't a swim move. It was a Captain Kirk chop to the neck/face. You're just looking for something to blame besides the team. They lost, move on.
-
I am blaming a non-call that did not go against Kentucky for the loss? Think about your logic on that one.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I am blaming a non-call that did not go against Kentucky for the loss? Think about your logic on that one.

Yeah, you were talking about the shot clock violation. Someone brings up this, and you try to defend the no call so you still have those two points in your pocket to use for an excuse. That non-call cost Wisconsin two FT's that they deserved with possession on top of it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you were talking about the shot clock violation. Someone brings up this, and you try to defend the no call so you still have those two points in your pocket to use for an excuse. That non-call cost Wisconsin two FT's that they deserved with possession on top of it.

I maintain, as several others on this site have, that it was the correct call. The referees also agreed. I have not seen anything malicious about the replay. Again using the outside forearm to to get around the guy and lifting the inside arm over the player, sorry that is text book swim.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have more than that, but I have not used them. Wisky won. It is over. They made plays when they had to, I just dont think it was a flagrant. I also think the shot clock violation was a terrible missed call, which nobody argues.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I maintain, as several others on this site have, that it was the correct call. The referees also agreed. I have not seen anything malicious about the replay. Again using the outside forearm to to get around the guy and lifting the inside arm over the player, sorry that is text book swim.

You have to admit, most calls have gone your way. Even worse than that was when UK and ND played. Towns elbows the shit out of Augustine as he's trying to back him down and they freaking call a foul on Augustine?!?! Which sent him to the bench! The problem is that you're watching the game as a UK homer and so of course you're not going to see it. But the rest of us are seeing these fouls... and no, you can't raise your hands up and hit someone in the face. The fact that these officials got a chance to review it and still didn't have the balls to call it a foul is what has everyone so pissed off. If officials are gonna be biased, then just don't bother w/instant replay.