• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final College Football AP Rankings (regular season)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The final CFBP rankings are out, and it is no surprise that Oregon is one of the four teams who will be competing for the national title. They get the #2 seed and play FSU (#3) in the first round (Rose Bowl). The final AP poll has six Pac12 teams represented. That means that 1/2 of the conference's teams are ranked to end the year. Not too bad.

The UofA got zero votes in the AP preseason poll that also had 6 conference teams in the top-25:

Oregon - Preseason#3
UCLA - PS#7
Stanford - PS#11
usc - PS#15
asu - PS#19
Washington - PS#25

The final regular season AP poll includes Oregon (#3), UofA (#12), UCLA (#14), asu (#15), Utah (#23) and usc (#24)... so it looks like UW and Stanford swapped roles with Utah and Arizona, but otherwise, the season pretty much lived up to expectations.

One thing is for certain, the 2014 College Football preseason AP poll will be the last time that Arizona does not receive any votes. From now on, as long as RR is the head coach and continues the forward momentum, the top-level recruits will come, the team's depth and talent will grow, and the UofA Football team will be a mainstay in the top-25 rankings for years to come.

Looking forward to the bowl game. Despite the shellacking that Oregon put on the Cats in the Pac12 title game, this season has been an overwhelming success. Time to put a bow on it by winning the Fiesta (or whatever major bowl comes calling).

Go Cats!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely happy with the season the Cats had. Be great if they get the Fiesta Bowl.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The final CFBP rankings are out, and it is no surprise that Oregon is one of the four teams who will be competing for the national title. They get the #2 seed and play FSU (#3) in the first round (Rose Bowl). The final AP poll has six Pac12 teams represented. That means that 1/2 of the conference's teams are ranked to end the year. Not too bad.

The UofA got zero votes in the AP preseason poll that also had 6 conference teams in the top-25:

Oregon - Preseason#3
UCLA - PS#7
Stanford - PS#11
usc - PS#15
asu - PS#19
Washington - PS#25

The final regular season AP poll includes Oregon (#3), UofA (#12), UCLA (#14), asu (#15), Utah (#23) and usc (#24)... so it looks like UW and Stanford swapped roles with Utah and Arizona, but otherwise, the season pretty much lived up to expectations.

One thing is for certain, the 2014 College Football preseason AP poll will be the last time that Arizona does not receive any votes. From now on, as long as RR is the head coach and continues the forward momentum, the top-level recruits will come, the team's depth and talent will grow, and the UofA Football team will be a mainstay in the top-25 rankings for years to come.

Looking forward to the bowl game. Despite the shellacking that Oregon put on the Cats in the Pac12 title game, this season has been an overwhelming success. Time to put a bow on it by winning the Fiesta (or whatever major bowl comes calling).

Go Cats!!!
Nice recap J.W.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks... but nobody calls me JW, my friends call me J.

OK. I hope BSU does not trounce on you guys like they did ASU in Vegas? Second worst loss I have ever witnessed next to UCLA game this year.