• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fellas... do not post any recruiting lists or offers from Rivals.com

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can post information from their free site - be sure to include a link.

Also, link and cite recruiting sources.

Let the guys that go out and work for exclusive information earn their buck.

Thanks.

-G

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not trying to be confrontational, but what prompted your post? I thought everyone was already abiding by those rules.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One more general comment...a few of us have our own sources. I doubt seriously anyone's going to burn a personal source for the sake of posting relevant recruiting information on this or any other board.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Seriously?? Incredible.

YEP.

Let's all just be sure to link to sources.

Don't copy and paste, and I would refrain from posting anything regarding recruiting that can be found only on Rivals.

Thanks for the help.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kicked me out.

As far as the lists go, just cite your stuff. You all pretty much do hat already. Nobody wants Ghost, who has been cool and supportive about this all the way through to have to deal with this crap. He runs this place for fun and because he loves sports and banter. It is exactly what we want, so let's back him up here.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt hardly any. I know Evan and I don't. I wouldn't give them a dime for recruiting. I mean what are you really paying for? A kid to say he had a good time and every now and then a story to make you feel good? That can be found out for free...

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe Rivals got their idea from what the FBI/music industry did to Megaupload a few days ago. Megaupload will just come back stronger, and so will those who believe in free recruiting information.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Rivals got their idea from what the FBI/music industry did to Megaupload a few days ago. Megaupload will just come back stronger, and so will those who believe in free recruiting information.

All Megaupload has to do is move offshore or use a server in another country and boom they have no bite. :couch2:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, Ghost...just so you know, we'll back you up with anything you need. I don't pretend to speak for everyone, but this is the best recruiting site with which I've been associated.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Def. No rivals account...how are we gonna know what rivals has posted?? So should we not post info from sources that arent a website? We gotta keep these threads going..

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Ghost...just so you know, we'll back you up with anything you need. I don't pretend to speak for everyone, but this is the best recruiting site with which I've been associated.

Yeah man, even if you are a Gators fan with loose morals and a penchant for over-indulgence in fermented and distilled beverages, I have your back as well. :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You all have made it what it is, and it's very much appreciated.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def. No rivals account...how are we gonna know what rivals has posted?? So should we not post info from sources that arent a website? We gotta keep these threads going..

Yeah... I don't know how to answer that one. If you have a word-of-mouth source... I don't know.

If you can find the info on other sites, the share and cite/link to it. If it's also on Rivals, at least we have proof that the information isn't exclusive to them.