• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FEB 16 > Sitcom Draft

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fearful of you latching on to Schitt's Creek from the start. ......

Never got into schitt's creek... I gave it an episode and didn't really like it... would have given it more if it was easier to find on tv... But really that isn't a good enough excuse anymore...

But I love that cast... forgot what they call themselves...

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be fun to see everybody's writeups. Who's the studio exec who will greenlight our projects? Maybe @HaroldSeattle?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never got into schitt's creek... I gave it an episode and didn't really like it... would have given it more if it was easier to find on tv... But really that isn't a good enough excuse anymore...
But I love that cast... forgot what they call themselves...

Guess it's another matter of taste - and yea, being a Canadian product it was hard to tell what the actual season was - sure didn't coincide with US TV, and not that many episodes. Can't watch it anymore, PoP is now premium channel on Spectrum - and although I like the show (and characters) it doesn't justify the added expense for one show. .... perhaps it will show up on the comedy channel or somewhere someday.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it's another matter of taste - and yea, being a Canadian product it was hard to tell what the actual season was - sure didn't coincide with US TV, and not that many episodes. Can't watch it anymore, PoP is now premium channel on Spectrum - and although I like the show (and characters) it doesn't justify the added expense for one show. .... perhaps it will show up on the comedy channel or somewhere someday.

I used the channel as an excuse not to watch it, but it is really BS at this point... I watch everything I don't DVR and all movies on terrarium... which I would recommend all you to get... its free... all you need is a Smart devise that has android access... Like an amazon fire stick...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I"m pretty sure it was me, but it's a sitcom draft with no winner and no money involved, so I'm okay with that. It is quite evident at this point that we all have entirely different tastes in comedy and I'm not thinking that anybody is going to change their mind because they see a name on this board. Except Sammy that is. If I posted that there was a non-human named Herbie the robot pole dancer in one episode of 2 1/2 Men then Sammy would probably draft them next round. LOL.
I'm telling ya...............there is at least 1 more draftable ch
It'll be fun to see everybody's writeups. Who's the studio exec who will greenlight our projects? Maybe @HaroldSeattle?
Will, I actually have no freaking clue where mine is going............I think Maxwell Smart sticks out like a sore thumb on this roster. Should have picked another similar character to team up with him..........dammit!

But I think my non human will work in that role...............and pissing Joe off...........lol.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling ya...............there is at least 1 more draftable ch

Will, I actually have no freaking clue where mine is going............I think Maxwell Smart sticks out like a sore thumb on this roster. Should have picked another similar character to team up with him..........dammit!

But I think my non human will work in that role...............and pissing Joe off...........lol.

I actually drafted with a storyline... In fact it is almost so obvious that you guys can guess it...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, my last post was a fail and a half............

Men
Get it?

Sam you are relentless. I think you're storyline should involve Maxwell Smart trying to figure out why you love that damn show so much. LOL.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam you are relentless. I think you're storyline should involve Maxwell Smart trying to figure out why you love that damn show so much. LOL.
I think Max and Peggy Bundy will have a love child that Ashley Schaffer will steal and try to sell to the Harpers. Kenny Powers will step in and steal him back as we all know Kenny has a soft spot fer kids (he loves his son Toby........lmao).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually drafted with a storyline... In fact it is almost so obvious that you guys can guess it...
Well Jeanie and Samantha Stevens makes me hope yer looking at some lesbian action.........it will be "Magic"...........get it............

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jeanie and Samantha Stevens makes me hope yer looking at some lesbian action.........it will be "Magic"...........get it............

I'm really starting to worry about you, Sam. First you tell me NOT to have Kandi and Berta 'sharing sexual moments' the next you're putting Jeanie and Samantha in bed together. .....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I know is Ethel is a much better mrs kravitz

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really starting to worry about you, Sam. First you tell me NOT to have Kandi and Berta 'sharing sexual moments' the next you're putting Jeanie and Samantha in bed together. .....
Dude, I mean Berta is hot but that Kandi chick.................haha.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My storyline changed a bit but i dreamed up at least an internet comedy

i have a producer in mind but can only name him after the draft

he is from a drafted show....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to 99 different Sitcoms now

0TcOGKL.png

yy52EaB.png
i need a magnetic device to read that but it looks like a nice list

great work

what a gang of nuts we have here

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to trade my resident drunk

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got it on Pop. Unfortunately when Spectrum bought out Brighthouse we no longer get it. .... the wife and I really enjoyed the show and hope at some point the a$$holes at Spectrum do a contract with the network. ....

I love Pop, especially the reruns of Workaholics, Key and Peele and some others in the wee hours of the morning.

Gotta tell ya, I just switched to Spectrum (today, as a matter of fact) and I get Pop.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Pop, especially the reruns of Workaholics, Key and Peele and some others in the wee hours of the morning.
Gotta tell ya, I just switched to Spectrum (today, as a matter of fact) and I get Pop.

Well, guess I'm just too cheap - it comes with a premium package here in FL .... no Pop, no HBO, no Showtime, no sports package, etc. ..... for me. :gaah:

**** AND GET ON TO MAKING YOUR PICK **** I've got nothing to watch .....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guess I'm just too cheap - it comes with a premium package here in FL .... no Pop, no HBO, no Showtime, no sports package, etc. ..... for me. :gaah:

**** AND GET ON TO MAKING YOUR PICK **** I've got nothing to watch .....
Lol, am I up? Oopsie. ;)