• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FEB 16 > Sitcom Draft

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So non-animated characters are REAL? Huh.

Nice pick bar on Mr. Ed.
Of course.
Not talking as it pertains to this draft

Was just trying to be funny. As in what do you mean Homer isn’t real

Thanks Joe

Wait until I tell Adam West he is riding a talking horse in my latest masterpiece of a sitcom

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude... Mister Ed! You guys are old!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I could sneak Mr. Ed in late.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. I resemble that comment
If I have to google who the hell you old farts are drafting one more time then I'm going to submit a very lengthy complaint to the AARP.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. do you guys have a plan of attack for this thing? As in, do you have your picks all laid out and which direction you want to go and such? Like, for me, I am just going pick to pick and trying to fill out a cast with the most talent that I can. When I picked Lucy, I had no intention on getting Cliff with my next pick (nor did I expect him or Bart to fall to me). I have 2 more picks coming up and I have one character in mind and no idea what I want to do with the other. I have made a little bit of a list, but I'm really just winging it.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. do you guys have a plan of attack for this thing? As in, do you have your picks all laid out and which direction you want to go and such? Like, for me, I am just going pick to pick and trying to fill out a cast with the most talent that I can. When I picked Lucy, I had no intention on getting Cliff with my next pick (nor did I expect him or Bart to fall to me). I have 2 more picks coming up and I have one character in mind and no idea what I want to do with the other. I have made a little bit of a list, but I'm really just winging it.

Honestly I don't even have a list of characters. All I did at the beginning was write down a crapload of sitcoms, then I just look down the list and pick a character from it when I'm up. I'm not really trying to put an exact story together, but in my opinion, if the characters are funny enough I can make it work.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for me, there are 3 "players" I want bad... after that, I will be on cruise control, don't care who else I get...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I'll steer from a handful or so of shows. I just love so many from so few. I will try to venture out.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a short list of characters and shows that I will pull from.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have peeps I want and have picked them. Was torn on the Peggy Bundy pick but might be able to get the other one I was looking at.............but pretty soon it's gonna get kinda hard to pick peeps everybody has heard of IMO.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I forced the Norm pick, but I wanted a character to sit there and drink while Ari and Becker battled. After that I just went for it...not sure when my fourth character will fit in lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a plan, then blew that plan up, just like a real draft!

have 2 characters queued up right now, 1 of which I think Milk will snag if I don't, but I really want to draft the other one too, so torn.

probably end up taking the other one and keep my fingers crossed Milk doesn't snipe me on either of his 2 picks.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Ed and Alf - both were steals in the non-human position, imo

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, i have no story.
Literally trying to pick the characters that make me laugh.
Just that simple.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I was planning & strategizing because I'm foolishly competitive... But after Bundy I really stopped givin a damn and went after my favorites, regardless of "position" or theme. But my mind can still concoct some crazy scenarios to theorize my rag-tag group of misfits at the end of the draft if we all want to do that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, i have no story.
Literally trying to pick the characters that make me laugh.
Just that simple.

I have a potential story in mind, but I am a long way and many characters from making it play out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have peeps I want and have picked them. Was torn on the Peggy Bundy pick but might be able to get the other one I was looking at.............but pretty soon it's gonna get kinda hard to pick peeps everybody has heard of IMO.
I'll bet there will be a handful that make a lot if us go WTF?, but, I'll bet it won't be too bad. There are still a bunch of legendary, iconic, shows that have yet to have a single character taken. And not just ones only us old farts remember