• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cop leader banged her in the head.

So......... was that before or after she was banged?

tenor.gif

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why Alicia and the rest would be hostile towards Charlie, even before Nick died, but especially after (obviously), but there wasn't really much of a reason for her to hate Noami/June. I mean she wanted to kill her so bad that she wouldn't even let her save an innocent man whom she had accidentally shot? And now they all seem to be fine with Charlie? It's one thing to not want to kill her anymore but to now all be part of the same group seems a bit far-fetched to me.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really surprised that Madison died. Didn't think they'd kill her off seeing as how they killed Nick off. Only 2 original characters left. Although we still don't know what's up with Daniel. I believe he was last seen going up the stairs with a basketball.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really surprised that Madison died. Didn't think they'd kill her off seeing as how they killed Nick off. Only 2 original characters left. Although we still don't know what's up with Daniel. I believe he was last seen going up the stairs with a basketball.
Actually, Strand was not in the pilot episode. He was introduced in ep 2 or 3, when Nick was in the gym / lockup.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why Alicia and the rest would be hostile towards Charlie, even before Nick died, but especially after (obviously), but there wasn't really much of a reason for her to hate Noami/June. I mean she wanted to kill her so bad that she wouldn't even let her save an innocent man whom she had accidentally shot? And now they all seem to be fine with Charlie? It's one thing to not want to kill her anymore but to now all be part of the same group seems a bit far-fetched to me.

This is exactly it for me. Doesn’t give Naomi and chance to explain but is all of a sudden good with Charlie?

The second half promo seems to show Charlie with the group.

Ain’t buying it. Ok maybe she’s a little kid and Alicia spares her. But cmon you ain’t fucking hanging out with the girl who kept siding with the enemy and point blank murdered your brother(and Bf for Luciana). Just not happening.

I know Nick was shown not giving up on helping Charlie in the flashbacks so they could play the “nick would have wanted this” card...but no.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of good features to this show. I just haven't found them yet.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Strand was not in the pilot episode. He was introduced in ep 2 or 3, when Nick was in the gym / lockup.

True. In fact I actually don't think he was introduced until pretty late in the 6 episode season. I guess I meant "original" as in Season 1, but in the truest sense of the term I guess Alicia is the only one left.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. In fact I actually don't think he was introduced until pretty late in the 6 episode season. I guess I meant "original" as in Season 1, but in the truest sense of the term I guess Alicia is the only one left.
Well, if you consider Carol or Darryl originals (they both debuted in ep 3), you could consider Strand an original.

I don’t, but I understand the argument.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if Madison did die as they claim. Shouldn't they find her Zombie in the Stadium? I mean logic says she never got out & I am sure they would want to find her & put her at piece. I seriously wasnt thinking they killed her off until after the talking dead. hell you had Madison & Strand crying on the couch for god's sake. I do believe she is dead now, but they should still find her Zombie when the show continues, or I call Shenanigans!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if Madison did die as they claim. Shouldn't they find her Zombie in the Stadium? I mean logic says she never got out & I am sure they would want to find her & put her at piece. I seriously wasnt thinking they killed her off until after the talking dead. hell you had Madison & Strand crying on the couch for god's sake. I do believe she is dead now, but they should still find her Zombie when the show continues, or I call Shenanigans!

Hmm...Interesting and I never thought about this till now. The only thing I can come up with is the already put her at piece before the left entirely. But, it does make sense. If they didn't get her before they left, then they went back, helped get some supplies for John and then left without looking for her. You would think they would have looked before they left. Yeah so, perhaps they already did.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing if they put zombie goo on themselves they won't be attacked, why don't they A. Keep alot of it on hand, and B. put that crap on anytime there is a horde of zombies near them?
Wouldn't that make sence?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna get caught up tomorrow. I haven't even seen Nick bite the bullet yet.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote the Mets fan eating the ghost pepper wings in the Geico commercial: "Holey Moley MOLEY!!"

This stuff is horrible and I'm kinda embarrassed that I stuck with it as long as I did. I really did think it was getting better for awhile there. What the hell happened? Cast exodus is a fair enough reason, but not an excuse. They had a good opp to revamp and they just f'd it all up.

Morgan on the toilet was enough for me. :nono::nono::nono: